**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hidden Cache problem Kabaam

Comments

• Options
    raf135 said:

The Objectives were delayed in release, and as always, if you don't restart your game after the Objectives are live, they will not be active.

We are sorry for the inconvenience and the lateness of the objectives.
  • Options
    raf135raf135 Posts: 33
    So I not gonna get any rewards while progressing even more of event quest? Becouse I'm still on 1/4 am I right? Oh and thanks for a quick respond appreciated
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    raf135 said:

So I not gonna get any rewards while progressing even more of event quest? Becouse I'm still on 1/4 am I right? Oh and thanks for a quick respond appreciated

You can run the lower ones. All you have to do is beat him.
  • Options
    Yes thanks man this is some kind of solution. Good it's energy free. Bad is rewards for a cavalier player on lower difficulty. Well I think I have no other option and have to waste some more time on it.
  • Options
    raf135 said:

Yes thanks man this is some kind of solution. Good it's energy free. Bad is rewards for a cavalier player on lower difficulty. Well I think I have no other option and have to waste some more time on it.

Perhaps, but you can do Beginner on Auto and it takes a few clicks per pass.
  • Options
    raf135 said:

Unfortunately, that is the case. You can still do the quest again to get the points. I know it's annoying, but luckily the Quest costs 0 energy.
  • Options
    Thanks Mike. Just finished Master is well and claim this special prizes. Waiting now for the second chapter.
  • Options
    EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 481 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike My game keeps showing the notification of the new objective I can't get it to go away.
  • Options
    Repto23Repto23 Posts: 741 ★★★
    Just do the heroic difficulty
  • Options
    PsychoakumaPsychoakuma Posts: 564 ★★

@Kabam Miike My game keeps showing the notification of the new objective I can't get it to go away.

need to scroll down to see the new objective and then it'll go away
  • Options
    KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Simple patience could have avoided this situation.

Sadly nobody wants to wait for anything these days.
  • Options
    KthunderKthunder Posts: 54
    No, it is still broken. I was able to get my reward from the first tier of 8 wins but cannot get any credit for defeating him on the second tier of 12 wins.
  • Options
    spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    KattohS said:

People want to have fun in a game that they like without having to wait, how tragic.
  • Options
    KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★

KattohS said:

People want to have fun in a game that they like without having to wait, how tragic.
    Ask the OP if he had fun hehehe.

• Options
    UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 520 ★★★
    Kthunder said:

No, it is still broken. I was able to get my reward from the first tier of 8 wins but cannot get any credit for defeating him on the second tier of 12 wins.

I just beat Moleman 3 straight times in Epic and I have not been credited any wins....
  • Options
    SupremepedroSupremepedro Posts: 9
    edited March 2020
    Disregard, it's for the next chapter.
  • Options
    One a week. It won't count until the second week is unlocked.
  • Options
    SupremepedroSupremepedro Posts: 9

One a week. It won't count until the second week is unlocked.

Just saw that, it's the next chapter. Disregard my previous post.
  • Options
    KthunderKthunder Posts: 54
    ah, got it. not very well explained in the game itself though. thanks.