**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Hidden cache rewards not given out

I completed the 1st week of “hidden cache” 100% defeating mole man 8 times yet my daily rewards only give me credit for 1 KO... it’s not that these rewards are crucial for me but more importantly that the game does not recognize my accomplishment of reaching the goal that I achieved... furthermore for what ever reason I could not submit a ticket for this so @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos what is the point of these new rewards if we actually reach the requirements yet don’t get credit for them ?
I’m hoping that this is the 13 second video showing not only my completion but also the apparent bug too

Comments

• Samdingo75Samdingo75 Posts: 65
    Well I do appreciate that thought but the rewards were active from the very 1st second I started the side quest...still it would be nice to get those rewards none-the-less :)
  • Hey there! Can you please reach out to our Support team for this so they can look further into it? Thank you!

You can contact them via the gear icon in the upper left corner of the main screen within The Contest. If you have troubles submitting from the in-game menu, you can also go HERE.
This discussion has been closed.