**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Node 22 Optimist / IMIW node. Other options?

RonD9RonD9 Posts: 232
Anyone else placing someone rather than IMIW with success in node 22, which is the optimist node? Just curious because I’m sick of placing him there. Everyone places him there. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    Well, he's the obvious choice, but if placing IMIW was against your religion or something you could theoretically place The Champion or Nick Fury there. Nick Fury is going to get two shots at optimist and he does have unblockable phases where the health steal could actually do something. And of course if you don't have a counter to The Champion and you let that fight get too long he's almost impossible to beat, and optimist would just rub salt in that wound.
  • Options
    spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    RonD9 said:

Anyone else placing someone rather than IMIW with success in node 22, which is the optimist node? Just curious because I’m sick of placing him there. Everyone places him there. Thanks in advance!

Haven’t had much success there with anyone else, I think Nick Fury is a decent suggestion. My IMIW hadn’t got a kill there in awhile either, moved him to the node where you can’t interrupt a heavy attack and he’s getting kills again since everybody habitually heavy counters him.

• Options
    ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 840 ★★★★
    I've seen Invisible Woman placed there and getting the odd kill.