New 6* from the newest Basic pool additions!!!!

ChovnerChovner Posts: 298 ★★★
edited March 5 in General Discussion
Finished the new uncollected and pulled one of the new 6* champs recently added to the basic pool!!!!!

What a Flipping waste of shards..... garbage.... good for nothing

Why was he even added as a 6* champ?

:(

I wish I could sell him for resources

Comments

• JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 404 ★★★
    He looks better than I remember him to be. Also, F
  • Rerun_9Rerun_9 Posts: 109
    F. All I’ve got to say
  • tafretafre Posts: 326 ★★★
    It sucks that champions like Blade, Hyperion, Stark Spidey, Ghost Rider etc are never added to crystals and useless **** champs like this are always the first ones to be added. The next basic will be no different since they added Joe Fixit, Kamala Khan, Magneto Marvel Now, Agent Venom, Falcon and Iron Patriot to the featured as newcomers as 6 stars along with the new featured champions. The previous one had OG Ironman and Groot so they will keep adding these useless champions until they run out of them.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 1,080 ★★★
    He's great for one thing.............. arenas!
  • Count_WillisCount_Willis Posts: 30

I feel your pain. My last few 6* Crystals have been bangers....

Deadpool xforce
    magneto
    black panther cw
    punisher 2099
    red skull
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 298 ★★★

I feel your pain. My last few 6* Crystals have been bangers....

Deadpool xforce
    magneto
    black panther cw
    punisher 2099
    red skull

I would take that Magneto over Iron Man any day. Heal block, bleed, immune to mind control, shuts down metal people, Korg F*&kery immune.... He floats.... At least 5x better than stupid generic Iron Man........

Deadpool Xforce.... now He's equally useless... Sorry man for your losssssss of shards.......
  • CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 312
    I guess, these NERF Champions in the 6 Star Pool, Need a Buff......
    Not to Make them Beyond God Tier.....
    Atleast a Demi God Tier?
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,575 ★★★★
    I'd be happy with a deadpool xforce to use for his synergy with Omega.
  • VanPeltstaintVanPeltstaint Posts: 17
    Yikes My only 6* so far was luckily IMIW but I have a feeling I won’t be so lucky when I open my second. All that work to get a 6* to open disappointment ugh
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 914 ★★★
    Opening my first 6 star soon hope it’s not a dud, after saving so long it might just push me over the edge especially considering the MASSIVE shaft streak I’m on rn, only been meme tier 5 stars like Superior Iron Man. Even the 4 stars have been giving me the middle finger lol