**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Doom blocking second part of domino special 1

Doom in aw blocked the second part of dominos special 1 after the first part hit him. Anyone else experience this. I will try to replicate it

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,421 ★★★★★
    If he Hav the auras op then I’m sure he can do that
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    drewtriv said:

Doom in aw blocked the second part of dominos special 1 after the first part hit him. Anyone else experience this. I will try to replicate it

If Doom has an Aura up, he can ignore the last hit of a special or a heavy, letting him block or counterattack. This isn't a bug.
  • Options
    drewtrivdrewtriv Posts: 103
    Thanks also ebony maw just did this too in the mole man quest when he is the boss
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,283 ★★★★★
    I advice you to read champ abilities.
    For Maw probably falter.
  • Options
    No but thanks
  • Options
    drewtriv said:

No but thanks

If u don’t even read champions in general u never gone to improve and lear from your mistakes that on u so don’t com to forums in the furture and aks
  • Options
    I meant no it wasn’t falter thank you. Presuming I don’t read is kind of not helpful.
  • Options
    drewtriv said:

I meant no it wasn’t falter thank you. Presuming I don’t read is kind of not helpful.

Well it was how u said no thanks u u didn’t said to what so ofcasse I’m presuming that’s. But if u do that great.