**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Going for 5.4.6 Ultron Boss - What Champs would you Recommend?

Out of these, what would you recommend, specifically for the Ultron cause I don't think I will have difficulty clearing the rest of the quest. Thanks a lot guys, and hopefully I can finish it!

Comments

• Options
    TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Venom the duck. Sp2 toxic armour will destroy him. Bring domino for the special attack ability accuracy synergy
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    VtD with L2 and an node armor on Ultron
  • Options
    ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    If your confident with everything except the boss fight you can smoke Ultron fast with Loki even as a 3* champ
  • Options
    OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    If you have a KM for synergy, a ramped up ST will do very well. He can parry without ever triggering any of the buffs (thanks to KM), and hit very hard at 10+ furies. Just need to watch out for the evade every ~7secs
  • Options
    RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    Your best option is VtD, I used for him a dupped Void.
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★
    Proxima midnight is the best option for me
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★
    But go with VTD he will help
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    VTD will be your MVP for Ultron. I’m doing this myself in a couple of days, just need to farm up some units as a plan b
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Vtd, 1 s2 with some good luck with 2 armours and he’s basically done
  • Options
    Bala_riyz01Bala_riyz01 Posts: 145
    vtd is more enough !!
  • Options
    Master3418Master3418 Posts: 218
    loki!!!!
  • Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    I would think capiw and play him largely like stun immune would work well
  • Options
    BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    I rcecently did my last passage against Ultron with Loki seems like the Ultron have adapted himself to him....

The strategy was to steal his regen buffs and fury buffs... with sp1, and Ultron would respond this way:

- the vast majority of time, when I stole the regen buff, he would charge and attack me non stop and I would take a ton of block damage, therefore almost nullifying the regen.

- for the rare times the fury buffs would appear ( i mean very rare... like 10-15% of the time), he would be hard to parry, making it difficult to steal his buff, and when I would steal his fury buff, he would be on full evade mode and playing super defensive, making it real hard to apply any significant damage.

I tried the sp3 strategy a few times, but could not apply a heavy to refresh the curse, as Ultron would just be passive and stay away from my attacker and again... evade...

Did not try VTD...

I finally decided to try a 5* 5/5 duped Venum, spaming the SP1 when ultron ad a regen buff on, and he was my MVP....

So yeah the Loki trick wasn’t to reliable for me.