**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Daily objective: Shock KOS not counting

jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
edited March 2020 in General Discussion
Is it just me? Am I doing something wrong? I'm knocking guys out with shock and it's not counting towards the Daily objectives. I'm using Electro, The Hood, and Storm. The last time I checked they were shock champs. I'm only using shock, no other hits, been through about 10 fights with shock knockouts....nothing. If I'm doing something wrong please help me out. Thanks guys!

Comments

• NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I used doom and nebula and didn't have a problem. I placed a shock on them and made sure it's damage is what killed them. Is the shock icon appearing before they die?
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 731 ★★★
    I havent gotten that one yet but i would give nebula a try, hold block and place shock so that you know they cant die from an actual hit
    It took me a few tries because I was killing them. That's y I made sure the shock icon was active and let that finish the last few health %.
  • NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★
    Electro, The Hood, and Storm. Hood should be able to work but i wouldnt recommend it, and storms shocks only have a chance to apply after a special, electro just no. use nebula with proxy synergy.
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 980 ★★★★
    What @10or_Strong said. That's exactly what I did. Easy day.

Not to say your approach is wrong @jdrum663 , but the champs you listed all inflict shocks on specials, so you may be up against a very narrow window of the special damage killing them versus the shock debuff killing them.

I would definitely suggest the Nebula method if you have her at any rank. Even if you don't have Proxima for the synergy, Nebula can still build her shock charges pretty quickly, then a simple parry inflicts the debuff, so you're taking chance out of the window, because you're not hitting them to risk that being the killing blow.

Good luck!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Use Sentinel Heavy. You can do it on an easy Quest.
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 980 ★★★★
    edited March 2020

Back to gambling with what delivers the killing blow. His heavy has two hits before the shock debuff is inflicted. Depending on the rank of the sentinel versus the content difficulty, it's likely one of those first two hits would kill them before the shock debuff even applied. Alternatively, if there's not a huge disparity, the shock debuff may not kill them the first time, so you're back to the first dilemma.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Electro doesnt have a shock ability, unless with a specific synergy.

Try nebula like others mentioned
    mgj0630 said:

Back to gambling with what delivers the killing blow. His heavy has two hits before the shock debuff is inflicted. Depending on the rank of the sentinel versus the content difficulty, it's likely one of those first two hits would kill them before the shock debuff even applied. Alternatively, if there's not a huge disparity, the shock debuff may not kill them the first time, so you're back to the first dilemma.
    Hmm...let me test a few things out.
    Heroic Mole Man Side Quest. R4 Sentinel. Fight Cosmics. Parry, Heavy. 2 Heavies per Champ. Done.

Heroic Mole Man Side Quest. R4 Sentinel. Fight Cosmics. Parry, Heavy. 2 Heavies per Champ. Done.

3*, 4*, 5*, 6*??? I don't think there is a 2* Sentinel
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    I'll try that, thanks a lot!
    Neotwism said:

5* R4. It actually gave me an excuse to test it because I hadn't done it yet.
    You could probably get away with other Classes if it's a 4* Max or a 5* R3. I took Cosmic to mitigate some of the Shock.
    edited March 2020
    Thanks GroundedWisdom! Also, there is a 2* Sentinel, I have one, he just takes up space but he's there. Hehe, thanks again!
    Yep, it was a ME problem, I tried again with Hood, since he was already in a quest, and got it in 3 fights. I appreciate all of the help!
    Welcome. :)
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    Neotwism said:

actually yes, 2* sentinel is in the game ^_^ but i wouldn't use it, the shock is short unless you build up your charges, and it takes time, much better with nebula+proxima, or even nebula alone if fighting weak champions ^_^

sentinel

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Electro doesn’t have shock, make sure the others are actually killing them with shock rather than killing them while shock is up