**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New Cavalier+ arena.

We need new catalist arenas for advanced players! T2A and t5b arenas.

Comments

• UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 519 ★★★
    I actually agree. UC and Cavalier should have a different set of arenas. You could have T1 alpha arena, T4CC arena T5CC fragment arena, T2 Alpha fragment arena all alternating. I say fragment arenas so there won't be an overflow of resources to give out.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    They just changed the Sunday arena, don't expect another change anytime soon.

T1As, T2As, T5Bs come around at a good pace for cavalier, assuming you're in a decent alliance.
  • RisenfromhellRisenfromhell Posts: 244 ★★
    Here we go again
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020

Here we go again

Hey bruh, How's hell been since the last i left the place 😂😂😂
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★

T1As, T2As, T5Bs come around at a good pace for cavalier, assuming you're in a decent alliance.

They did?
    Must have missed that, Sunday arena has been a waste of time for so long I don't even look at it any more
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    The_One said:

They did?
    Must have missed that, Sunday arena has been a waste of time for so long I don't even look at it any more
    "Crystal trove" or something.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★

The_One said:

They did?
    "Crystal trove" or something.
    For 2.5M you can get 750 5* shards, and evidently you can use 6*s. Shouldn't take that much time if you have several.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,160 ★★★★★
    The_One said:

They did?
    If u stil play the game u got a in game mail about it to