**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* Mutant awake gem help to use

5* Mutant awake gem help to use 30 votes

Archangel r3
63%
Lvernon15REACTIONSlashingSunsetBrokenCupidChampioncriticThehereticCiciliatoDead1Midnite93MiStaLovaTiger360K3600Elohim16PeaRatMaqsoodPapicante1QfuryAouxWoux 19 votes
Domino Already R5
20%
Bpn88855Charlie_SceneTrap_JesusDrPepper_75Balulee313Kingbb 6 votes
Namor r3 no sigs
13%
Chr1smbracespaceoctopusX_Factor_Agent 4 votes
Havok r3
0%
Sunspot r3
3%
Spity68 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 ★★★
    edited March 2020
    Archangel r3
    Domino and havok dont need there awakened ability to be good.Sunspot dosen't need it badly but will be good with it.Namor and aa need their awakened ability desperately.But namor need high sig where as aa dosen't need high sig.Go for aa.
  • Options
    BrokenBroken Posts: 210
    Archangel r3
    AouxWoux said:

Domino and havok dont need there awakened ability to be good.Sunspot dosen't need it badly but will be good with it.Namor and aa need their awakened ability desperately.But namor need high sig where as aa dosen't need high sig.Go for aa.

i like also AA

• Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,266 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020
    AA good choice, but namor if you're thinking long term and prestige. Sunspot also good for both.

Domino if you use her on defense

That's a good problem to have! I have a mutant gem and trying to decide between sunspot, namor and omega!
  • Options
    BrokenBroken Posts: 210
    Archangel r3

AA good choice, but namor if you're thinking long term and prestige. Sunspot also good for both.

Domino if you use her on defense

That's a good problem to have! I have a mutant gem and trying to decide between sunspot, namor and omega!

true bro im also confuse
  • Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 829 ★★★
    edited March 2020
    Namor r3 no sigs
    Namor if you will invest stones and actually use him for content. You probably should. Sunspot’s awakened ability is mainly for boosting the unique synergies, so opt for him if you plan to build synergy teams with Sunspot.