Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

1* champs

Never thought I'd ask this but is there any plan for us to be able to collect 1* champs? Can't complete V4. My Black Panther, Colossus, Gamora, Hawkeye & Ironman melt on those caustic temper and biohazard lanes ☹

Comments

• SpicyslicerSpicyslicer Posts: 1,905 ★★★★
    You can do it.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 10,670 ★★★★★
    Biohazard should be a problem with colossus
  • Raymundo86Raymundo86 Posts: 587 ★★★
    You can do caustic temper with gamora using the unit man synergy. I did and that lane and bleed lane with gamora and BP and it cost me like 1300 units...no skill...no fun just RnG. Such a stupid piece of content, by far the least fun thing I’ve ever done in this game.
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★

You can do caustic temper with gamora using the unit man synergy. I did and that lane and bleed lane with gamora and BP and it cost me like 1300 units...no skill...no fun just RnG. Such a stupid piece of content, by far the least fun thing I’ve ever done in this game.

unitman's utility is endless
    he is way too op, he needs a nerf
  • BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 266 ★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Biohazard should be a problem with colossus

Kabam only revamped Colossus from the 3* upwards. Absolute BS if you ask me.