**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

War counted towards season??

Comments

• Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★

I am only concerned about the points. We intentionally lost to stay in tier we are in because we did not want to go up. We left 2 boss up. If the points don’t adjust out it’s the end of the season for us

The Points will be removed, and will not be part of Season Overall. Hard to see those statements by Kabam in 6 pages of other replies, but they did say that.

As for “unfair” matchups in succeeding wars, plenty of very long posts all year long about unfair matchups in general every single season, regardless of a 1-War minor shift in WR up/down.

They should have never been added in period. How can anyone know if they are removed correctly if done aftwards
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★

Lohan33 said:

Lohan33 said:

12. Respect the decisions of the Moderation team. Consider them final.

How am I supposed to follow this rule if you change what in supposed to consider final?
    We respected the decision to have war rating change and some guys used items to hold the rating.

FINAL means you dont change it within hrs..

That mostly applies to actual Moderation of the Forum. Their job is to keep it, as well as communicate between the team and us. People DO make errors. They are Humans.
    And people get fired for making errors all the time I just want accountability for glaring false info
    False info.....hmm...pretty sure he clarified. The original comment stated they would change. Second one said the same thing, with the addendum that they would be manually altered later on. Tell me, what do you do that fires people for making clarifications as they receive developing news?
    What...?

The first comment (the one lohan shared) said aw 5 would affect the rating.

The second comment (the one I shared) said aw 5 would NOT affect the rating.

Please at least try to follow the conversation you attempt to be a part of.
    "It will still happen for this War, but we will fix it manually."
    In the context of how it will affect war 6. "Later on" is something you blatantly added.

Do you also not understand what a context is?

Again, the first comment stated the ratings will be affected.

The second comment stated, in the context of how war 5 will influence war 6, that rating will not be affected but in fact manually adjusted.

Didn't happen. Contradictory? Yup. Messed up? Yup. Reading hard? Yarp.
    What part of "It will still happen" contradicts the idea it will happen? Honestly, this is exhausting.
  • Options
    Lohan33 said:

Lohan33 said:

Lohan33 said:

Lohan33 said:

12. Respect the decisions of the Moderation team. Consider them final.

How am I supposed to follow this rule if you change what in supposed to consider final?
    We respected the decision to have war rating change and some guys used items to hold the rating.

FINAL means you dont change it within hrs..

That mostly applies to actual Moderation of the Forum. Their job is to keep it, as well as communicate between the team and us. People DO make errors. They are Humans.
    And people get fired for making errors all the time I just want accountability for glaring false info
    False info.....hmm...pretty sure he clarified. The original comment stated they would change. Second one said the same thing, with the addendum that they would be manually altered later on. Tell me, what do you do that fires people for making clarifications as they receive developing news?
    You clarify by posting a contradiction to yourself without removing the now outdated or false info? Leaving 2 versions of the story out?
    That sounds really clear and clarifying.

Wait no.it sounds like just the opposite of clarified.

I work in server management and yea if someone wrote on the log 2 conflicting reports of what they did they would be removed as soon as it was noticed (daily log check) There wouldnt be a single thought about keeping them or waiting for an excuse
    It didn't contradict itself. They did in fact, change. What was added was the manual adjustment later on. Both statements are cohesive.
    Can you change final?
    Cause I saw war rsting will NOT BE effected considered it final(as per rule 12) and didnt argue or read on because the word final has a meaning.

It was done and arguing against that breaks the rule. SO we moved as of the rating was finalized and would be effected .

Essentially the guys who itemed to protect rating wasted items because we trusted a mod and followed the rules
    I see what you're trying to do there. You're just twisting the TOS to serve your purpose. Rule 12 applies to punitive actions concerning the Forum. You're free to disagree and question the Moderation within respectable and constructive limits.
  • Options
    Meaning, if you have questions, you're free to ask them for clarification.
  • Options
    Did they actually say the manual Adjustment would happen “BEFORE” war #6 ??

Thought it said that just at some point it will be adjusted, and all affected wars inbetween time would get their “corrected” Tier Multipliers applied.
  • Options
    Lohan33 said:

12. Respect the decisions of the Moderation team. Consider them final. Arguing with moderators will not change the outcome. When you use our spaces please abide by our rules - even if you disagree with them..

Where does it state that? Consider them FINAL do not argue it will NOT change the outcome.

SO by the first message war rating will be affected. Final done it's over it's clear and clarity..

No point going further I found the info I needed.

Oh a page later final changed meaning? Sorry not ok.

Apparently you're not aware of how this Forum works. People argue with decisions they're unhappy with all the time. You're twisting one wording to support twisting another. If it wasn't so frustrating, I'd call it a talent.
  • Options
    Lohan33 said:

Lohan33 said:

12. Respect the decisions of the Moderation team. Consider them final. Arguing with moderators will not change the outcome. When you use our spaces please abide by our rules - even if you disagree with them..

Where does it state that? Consider them FINAL do not argue it will NOT change the outcome.

SO by the first message war rating will be affected. Final done it's over it's clear and clarity..

No point going further I found the info I needed.

Oh a page later final changed meaning? Sorry not ok.

Apparently you're not aware of how this Forum works. People argue with decisions they're unhappy with all the time. You're twisting one wording to support twisting another. If it wasn't so frustrating, I'd call it a talent.
    I didnt twist anything I read the forum rules and applied them fairly.

Just because people break a rule doesnt make it ok... final and wont effect the outcome send a very clear message. That once a mod speaks that's the truth and wont change.

Going against that as a mod no hesitation at all I'd walk them out the door and fire them on the spot.
    You're playing Judge, Jury, and Executioner. Luckily, your interpretation is not what is represented, and their employment is not in our hands. That's not what the rule is referring to at all, and I'm pretty sure you're fully aware of that. Just trying to make it their fault that some decided to tank, and others used Items. While the issue may have been their fault, the communication was clear enough. The War won't count, the Rating will change, and things will be adjusted manually.
  • Options
    For the record, if that rule applied to everything said, we wouldn't be here with people arguing that the Season should be stopped. Nice try though.
  • Options
    He literally said he got another Email that elaborated things would be adjusted manually. Statement 1 said they will be affected. Statement 2 said they will not be affected BECAUSE they will be manually adjusted once they change. Not sure how that's hard to understand. So if you're not arguing for Season to end, what is it you want? Miike isn't going to be fired anytime soon.
  • Options
    Oh, I see.
    That's what you're doing.
    Carry on.
  • Options
    Yeah I'm out of the rabbit hole, have a good night.
  • Options
    Msg 1 saying Rating will be affected, probably meant to be interpreted as being “WR will still change due to this war, but will be dealt with later on to reverse that”

Msg 2 didn’t really change the INTENT of msg 1. Just was to clarify msg 1 since it could have (and apparently was) able to be interpreted in different ways.
  • Options
    GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    It would be REALLY nice if a mod would give an ETA so that people could stop speculating. I’m sure plenty of alliances dropped a tier due to this which is very unfair. Not to mention knowing where you stand affects how you approach wars ie if you’re very high in a bracket or about to drop out of a bracket you handle the war differently.
  • Options
    A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★
    DodgerDog said:

@Kabam Miike
    There is only 1 logical solution that is fair. Roll back the points and tier levels for all alliances that were after war 4 when this week ends. The last 2 wars should not count because of the screw up. This way we get 10 wars in this season without any manipulation of points or tiers.

Agreed! This seems like the best option! Otherwise its become an unbalanced and unfair season due to circumstances beyond the players control!
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    A l p h a said:

DodgerDog said:

@Kabam Miike
    There is only 1 logical solution that is fair. Roll back the points and tier levels for all alliances that were after war 4 when this week ends. The last 2 wars should not count because of the screw up. This way we get 10 wars in this season without any manipulation of points or tiers.

Agreed! This seems like the best option! Otherwise its become an unbalanced and unfair season due to circumstances beyond the players control!
    How would that be fair? Many ppl are currently using boosts and pots in the current war because it was stated that this one counts for the season. To go back now and say it doesn't count wouldn't be fair either.
  • Options
    DodgerDogDodgerDog Posts: 86
    Neotwism said:

A l p h a said:

DodgerDog said:

@Kabam Miike

How would that be fair? Many ppl are currently using boosts and pots in the current war because it was stated that this one counts for the season. To go back now and say it doesn't count wouldn't be fair either.
    I don’t think there is a better solution. If some people list pots and boosts this war than it would be easier for kabam to send a small compensation package say a level 3 team revive 2 level 3 team potions and 1 greater boost. That would be sufficient. War 5 and 6 plainly shouldn’t count and it would be easy to start fresh with the next week wars
This discussion has been closed.