**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Recruiting for AW Gold 2, AQ 4x5, Active and Friendly alliance

We're looking for mature and skilled players with 400k+ pi, at least Uncollected, and can reliably take paths in both AQ and AW, at least most of the time.

Our AW defense is highly organized and we're able to maintain 145+ diversity points each war. I personally look into defender lineups per BG using an excel file I made to organize and sort the highest pi and defensive tier champs, in addition to diversity.

We're looking to push to Gold 1 next season, which should be pretty easy with a group of active and reliable members. We don't encourage spending on items in alliance events unless in dire situations, so we make up for it with skill and coordination.

Add me on Line if you're interested. My ID is Hieitaku. Here's my in game profile.

Cheers 🍻

Comments

• HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
    Still looking. Got an open slot right now.
    Also open to recruitment during offseason. We want to have a proper plan early on to sculpt a smashing team. Cheers 🍻
    One spot open right now. Last chance to move to a new alliance and still qualify for season rewards.
    Update: We'll have 5 vacant slots after season rewards arrive. For anyone who's looking, add me on Line. Cheers 🍻
    One spot open

Gold 2
    Map 4x5, maybe 55444 soon
    100M+ AQ score each cycle
    Active and friendly
    Line required
    One spot open right now

AQ
    Maps 55444/55544, 140M+ score
    Map 5x5 soon