Options

Corvus or Hyperion to R5?

MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
edited March 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Whom should i R5? Both are 4* unduped.

Comments

• Options
    Ocs06Ocs06 Posts: 79
    I think hyperion will be better as 4 star heroes. But you should r5 both of them eventually.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Ocs06 said:

I think hyperion will be better as 4 star heroes. But you should r5 both of them eventually.

I've gotta disagree. If these were 5 stars, I'd vote Hype (assuming he's duped), but as 4 stars, a maxed Corvus will really help with Uncollected EQ's each month and even just to get Uncollected if he hasn't yet. He'll make all the hard stuff a lot easier.
  • Options
    I have just explored Act 4 100%
    I want to rank both to R5 but i only have 3 cosmic t4cc, so had to ask help.
  • Options
    Should he be awakened for Act 5 completion? Can 5/55 CG can help me in the current Boss Rush?
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,069 ★★★★★
    Not that it matters a whole lot, but @UmbertoDelRio you can gain 2 charges. Mutant charge from Emma/X23 and autoblock from Medusa.
  • Options
    Ocs06Ocs06 Posts: 79
    Etjama said:

Ocs06 said:

I've gotta disagree. If these were 5 stars, I'd vote Hype (assuming he's duped), but as 4 stars, a maxed Corvus will really help with Uncollected EQ's each month and even just to get Uncollected if he hasn't yet. He'll make all the hard stuff a lot easier.
    Dude he said both unduped. Do you know what unduped corvus means? Corvus cant carry him unduped.
  • Options
    So what is the counter for BWCV? Unduped Cap America IW? I have 5* R3. And who is the counter for Rogue? I dont have Void.
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    @UmbertoDelRio thanks for your advise man. It was really informative.
    I think i'll skip this boss rush and try with EQ master difficulty. Just one last question for my information, how did you manage with Aggressive Regenation with Emma and Rogue? I heard that it can only be countered by Void or CAIW at max sig.
  • Options
    @UmbertoDelRio thanks man for your great advise!
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Ocs06 said:

Etjama said:

Ocs06 said:

Dude he said both unduped. Do you know what unduped corvus means? Corvus cant carry him unduped.
    Corvus' awakened ability is valuable, but it doesn't make him who he is. He'll still carry him easily. Unduped Corvus > Unduped Hyperion.