**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Warlock’s head

Whenever I would play as Warlock and use his heavy attack, sometimes for unknown reasons his head would occasionally disappear. I couldn’t post any photos because 1. It would take a long time to do since I would have to hold the heavy attack while taking the photo with the opponent attacking me and 2. Even if I successfully do it, the photo would be too large to add on.

Comments

• samalasravansamalasravan Posts: 163
    Record the screen and then take screenshot
  • I’ve seen Warlock's head disappear as well (not sure from what Attack or SP), ever since he was introduced. Just assumed it was part of his animation (which it probably is).
  • cling2cling2 Posts: 36

I

Record the screen and then take screenshot

I can’t record since I only have an IPhone
    Recording is built into iPhone now, you need to add it to your quick menu
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    It's just a Visual Bug when you attempt a Block then Heavy Attack before the full animation can play out, when he Blocks his Head becomes the Shield but it you use a Heavy Attack too early the game won't have time to put his Regular Head back on till after you're done with the Heavy Animation.
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★

Show me how @cling2

Settings -> Control Center -> Customize Control -> Add Screen Recording from the more controls section