**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

GP in 6.4.1

Do you bleed line, all fine until you get to the Gwen Pool fight. Nodes looking at it when you click on GP have clapback and soft guard. When you get to the actual fight, the fight itself has clapback and do you bleed. My run on this line has come to and end, because I didn’t come equipped for this fight. It is labeled wrong.

Comments

• Options
    Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    You have to click on the linked node button as well when you’re scouting. It’s the same for most quests in 6.4
  • Options
    KevanproGKevanproG Posts: 308 ★★
    Could Blade work if he does I am gonna use him but as a backup I will bring oml as well
  • Options
    Bryan_85Bryan_85 Posts: 43
    There are no incoming links to her, besides the global. So if you’re using a team of Fury, GP, KM, they won’t work. Need a bleed immune champ, that causes bleed.

• Options
    CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 302
    It's the node from the middle button
  • Options
    Bryan_85Bryan_85 Posts: 43

The point I’m trying to make, this fight has Clapback and Do you bleed. But it doesn’t say it anywhere, until you get there. So bring Blade, or Warlock or Ultron lol BWCV not so good here
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,180 ★★★★★
    Bryan_85 said:

The point I’m trying to make, this fight has Clapback and Do you bleed. But it doesn’t say it anywhere, until you get there. So bring Blade, or Warlock or Ultron lol BWCV not so good here

Warlock is good there he’s imuns to bleed
  • Options
    Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    You are aware that hitting on block also works with do you bleed, right?