**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Omega red

I know omega red needs to be awakened and high sig but does he need to be max sig? Just got him at any rarity as a 5* so no experience with him

Comments

• AttliaAttlia Posts: 63
    Yes. Sig 200 ideally. And with suicides or at least double edge
  • Hawkcrew2000Hawkcrew2000 Posts: 150
    He’s amazing. I max sig’d him as a 4* and he was a beast.
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    And ST synergy
  • Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    I say max him his DPS is awesome after 10 stacks and goes insane when topped off at 30 stacks. I just today ranked 5 my 5* and I don’t even run suicides and he is still a beast in everything I play him in. Sabretooth synergy is a real plus to boot !
  • YENANSASHESYENANSASHES Posts: 252 ★★
    Omega is good unduped, but not god-tier. He's god-tier with dupe and high sig. He's still extremely good without synergies and suicides, but with them he becomes even better.
  • mbracembrace Posts: 827 ★★★
    I have him duped and max sig. Some testing shows me that he needs the ST synergy to not be frustrating if you aren’t going to run suicides. It’s so hard to keep the spores up otherwise.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Curious let's say if you pulled by both namor and OR have 2 awakening gems but only enough sigs to take one of them to 200 who would you pick & why?.
  • YENANSASHESYENANSASHES Posts: 252 ★★
    mbrace said:

I have him duped and max sig. Some testing shows me that he needs the ST synergy to not be frustrating if you aren’t going to run suicides. It’s so hard to keep the spores up otherwise.

That isn't the case for me. I have a max sig OR as well and I always bring him into AW without ST or DPX synergies, and have no problem keeping up the death spores. You just need to play aggressive and only hit into them when parry stun is about to end, so you give more time for death spores to gain.