Earlier today, there was an issue where Summoners that logged on shortly after the Login Calendar switched over for the day didn't receive the Cosmic Ghost Rider login crystal. We've fixed the issue for players receiving the crystal now but will have to collect data and send out the crystal to all players that didn't receive it next week. We apologize for this inconvenience and look forward to making it right for you all.

Why do I always get 2 stars from premium hero crystal?

I started playing this game 5 months ago,still i don't get any 3 or 4 stars from phc whereas some members in my alliance get.I sometime feel jealous of them.is there any tips to get any 3 or 4 stars from phc?

Comments

  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    Your unlucky bro, really doubt you haven't gotten a 3* though hhmmm.
  • zero7 wrote: »
    i don't think the drop rate of 3* and 4* champs in the premium hero crystal has been revealed by kabam, but my experience is that the drop rate is about 5% for 3* and 1% for 4*. sounds like you have had bad luck, but one thing to keep in mind is that there is nothing you can do to increase the number of 3* and 4* pulls from phc, other than opening more of them. i hope your luck turns!

    THEN why do pay to win players get luckier?
  • unknownunknown Posts: 378
    I'd tell you the real reason why, but then I'd probably get a forum ban...
  • SpiritSpirit Posts: 222
    Cryomacer wrote: »
    zero7 wrote: »
    i don't think the drop rate of 3* and 4* champs in the premium hero crystal has been revealed by kabam, but my experience is that the drop rate is about 5% for 3* and 1% for 4*. sounds like you have had bad luck, but one thing to keep in mind is that there is nothing you can do to increase the number of 3* and 4* pulls from phc, other than opening more of them. i hope your luck turns!

    THEN why do pay to win players get luckier?

    LoL they dont. I used to pay to play on my old acc. but ended up losing it due to 'technical reasons'. started a new acc. but didnt give a dime...... 2 4 stars in less than 3 months from PHCs. In old acc. I had 0 4 stars in about an year!!
  • zero7 wrote: »
    i don't think the drop rate of 3* and 4* champs in the premium hero crystal has been revealed by kabam, but my experience is that the drop rate is about 5% for 3* and 1% for 4*. sounds like you have had bad luck, but one thing to keep in mind is that there is nothing you can do to increase the number of 3* and 4* pulls from phc, other than opening more of them. i hope your luck turns!

    I dont think the drop rate is that low for phcs, id say that its a 65% chance for a 2*, 25% chance for a 3*, and a 10% chance for a 4*
  • beaupoembeaupoem Posts: 443
    it is most definitely not 10% for a 4*. i haven't gotten a 4* from a PHC in months
  • SpiritSpirit Posts: 222
    zero7 wrote: »
    i don't think the drop rate of 3* and 4* champs in the premium hero crystal has been revealed by kabam, but my experience is that the drop rate is about 5% for 3* and 1% for 4*. sounds like you have had bad luck, but one thing to keep in mind is that there is nothing you can do to increase the number of 3* and 4* pulls from phc, other than opening more of them. i hope your luck turns!

    I dont think the drop rate is that low for phcs, id say that its a 65% chance for a 2*, 25% chance for a 3*, and a 10% chance for a 4*

    Um dude if we are playingthe guessing game I'd rather say 94 percent for 2star, 5 for 3star and 1 for 4star!
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,032 ★★★★★

    I dont think the drop rate is that low for phcs, id say that its a 65% chance for a 2*, 25% chance for a 3*, and a 10% chance for a 4*

    No way its 10% for 4 stars and 25% for 3 stars, people do 200+ premiums without getting a four star. Based on huge opening done by high end players the general consensus is that it is 0.5% - 1% for a four star 7%-12%% for a 3 star and 92.5% - 87% for a 2 star. If your 4 star drop rate on premiums so far 10 percent you are super lucky
  • GQuantaoGQuantao Posts: 201
    My experience is 3*s are about 4%, and 4*s are .5%, I average 1 4* for every two hundred phc's. But that's just in the last six months. My first six months or more, I probably open 4 or 5 hundred phc's before getting a 4*.
    It wouldn't surprise me at all if Kabam were giving pay players or newer players better drop rates, but have no real evidence for that.
    Unfortunately there's nothing you can do to improve your odds.
  • Nitro23Nitro23 Posts: 29
    I want 4* star drop rate to increase 5-10%
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    I've been tracking my pulls for over a year and open on average 30 a week: 90% 2's, 9% 3's, 1% 4's.
    If you open 10 a week you will see very few fours. Be in a good alliance and run both arenas to the top milestones for more chances at the 1%..
  • KohlinKohlin Posts: 48
    Well. In last 3 months I have seen only 2* from phc until a week ago. I opened 30 phc got 2 4* . So I guess it's just u have to be lucky
  • I have only get 2 (4star) hero iron man from primier and unstoppable colossus from alliance crystal i have so much 3 star because i complete so much arenas and get rank rewards my account is more than 1.5 year old
  • Agent_MoonAgent_Moon Posts: 49
    edited December 2017
    Using money does increase chances to get a better tier champion but beginners in the game have an increased chance to get a 4 star from a premium. Once the person gets their first four star champion from a phc, their chance becomes same just as the rest.

    This was my observation and I have seen this to be very true. In my first account and second account I got a four star from a premium but then never again. And same happened with other players I know.
  • KUROKURO Posts: 104
    Then open 3 or 4 star crystals, guarantee you will get one. Lol.
  • TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    Gogeta wrote: »
    I started playing this game 5 months ago,still i don't get any 3 or 4 stars from phc whereas some members in my alliance get.I sometime feel jealous of them.is there any tips to get any 3 or 4 stars from phc?

    The drop rates on PHCs are still unknown. All the available info on PHC drop rates are just estimations. But I think it's somewhere close to 0.00000000000000000000001% for a 4*.
    To get a 4* champ keep opening more and more PHCs but don't expect much from them.
  • TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    I opened about 300 PHCs in the last 3 months and didn't got any 4* from it. :disappointed:
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    Lmao the only way to get 4* from PHC is to not log in for months then open one. If you don’t feel like doing that (XD), just play in a good ally to get 4* shards. They will come soon enough. I never got any 4* from PHC until I was regularly getting 4*. To this day (I’ve been playing since August of 2015), I have only gotten 4 or 5 from PHC. The drop rates are trash, and definitely NEVER EVER buy them for units. Once you get like 40 PHC shard crystals, open them, and you will have a solid chance(depending on if they have changed the drop rates at all or not)
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    The real key is to save them and don’t open them as you get them.
  • JZ734JZ734 Posts: 89
    There is no key or strategy to getting 3* and 4* from phc, it's all luck. It doesn't matter how many you open at a time since the odds are per crystal. I've gotten 2 4* in a week from phc before and I only opened 1 both times. As others have said any % rates are speculation.
Sign In or Register to comment.