**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How good is Hela?

I just recently got a 5* Hela and I don't know if she is good or not. Does anybody have any advice about anything about her and good she is? Thanks.

Comments

• PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,436 ★★★★
    She's a classic case of a champ whose work required to build them up isn't really worth the payoff.

She can do some really solid damage once you've built up some furies, similar to Phoenix, plus her signature ability can be handy on defence.

All in all though, she's largely used as a synergy champ.
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Better to play with nick fury and antman/quake on the team bc u can charge your heavy without getting wrecked
  • CaptainGameCaptainGame Posts: 369 ★★★
    I have a 6* and really like using her. Just keep firing off sp1s to build furies and keep attacking. The only real downside is she doesn’t have any immunities. Her synergies are nice though. Especially with Angela. I run the full thing synergy team and blast through mostly everything so it’s nice to have her.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Not game changing but also not meh tier champ. Synergy partner (with The Thing) is the best usage for me. Stay at 5*r2 for long time.