**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Banned Players and Their effects on other players

Dear Kabam moderators; @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit

When this season strated we were very close to being platium 4 but after the first ban wave we were deeply affected and a lot of players got banned. After the bans although we won 2 alliance wars we still ended up being in gold 3.

I know that banned players affected this, but as honest and loyal players we had no clue who was using bots/third party stuff etc.

All in all, me and my clan got so badly affected by these and we had nothing to do with them, so either get us our previous alliance rating and rewards or at least give info about the players who used any kind of cheats/bots/mods or who had been banned so we can pick players accordingly.

Comments

• Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    You wouldn’t have been Plat 4 without those banned players winning the wars for you.
  • Options
    ElhadjeeElhadjee Posts: 61
    xNig said:

You wouldn’t have been Plat 4 without those banned players winning the wars for you.

almost all said they used arena bots, which was not OK by us of course, if we found out that we would already kick them, but it is so hard to do that you know. Also afar I know arena bots don't have direct effect on aw

As I said earlier at least we should be able to see the banned players when we check their profile
  • Options
    Hey Elhadjee, we're not going to be adjusting the War Rating of any Alliance simply because some of it's members were banned.

It has always been part of our Privacy Policy to protect the identities of any players who we've found to be cheating in The Contest. Additionally, we're not going to discuss any actions we've taken against someone else's account or explain the reasons why we decided to take those actions.

This is a policy that we've always adhered to and we have no plans to change it. Regardless of whether or not you agree with this policy, it's not something that's up for discussion or debate on these Forums.
This discussion has been closed.