**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Wack a Moleman Not Counting Fights

I have video proof but it’s not counting fights! I did the dang path like five times before I checked and it was still at freakin ZERO!!!

Comments

• Options
    They go by each Week (Special MoleMan Quests and Objective Level). Check out the corresponding Quest name with description of each Level of Objective.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/1143402#Comment_1143402
  • Options
    Chadpool1Chadpool1 Posts: 348
    edited March 2020
    I was playing the Moleman thing. It wasn’t giving me credit for beating him. With him popping up as a ambush I should’ve gotten two per path. But I was getting none. I was trying to clear the whole quest so doing it over and over.
  • Options
    SiriusBreakSiriusBreak Posts: 2,156 Guardian
    edited March 2020
    @Chadpool1 It depends on which Objective you're currently on. They correspond to a particular Quest. The Objectives go in order of the of the Quests. So if you haven't finished the 1st Objective in 'Hidden Cache' then the kills in 'Buried Treasures' will not count towards the current Objective. Also goes vice versa as those are the only 2 Unlocked as of now.

So make sure you're working on the correct Quest in conjunction with the corresponding Objective. Otherwise you're gonna go nowhere fast with the Objectives. Each of the Ambush fights I had with Mole Man counted towards the Objective for me, allowing me to finish the Buried Treasures Objective prior to full exploration of the Quest. If you're already doing this then I'd suggest sending in a Support Ticket.
  • Options
    Chadpool1Chadpool1 Posts: 348
    I think I see what you mean now.
  • Options
    If we do something like this again in the future, I'll ask the team to find a way to make this clearer.
This discussion has been closed.