**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who should I r5?

Who should I r5? 43 votes

Archangel (use gem to awaken)
41%
Knorr7227DragonMCOCTrap_JesusBeyond00_ddomThicco_ModeSkillful_starErosenseiogBonzodavidPricelessTheSaithFiiNCHLeoZedGanesh10aMaster_mischief69CapdevilasebChewie420H_I_Z 18 votes
Colossus (already duped)
58%
StewmanNifzNikoBravoJim0172Lvernon15Smashing123LightvayneBrokenJohnLocke117Repto23mbraceLordRaymond3Denzel116X_Factor_AgentMiStaLovaEnvi1DonDudu2809PeaRatOctoberstackTheInfinty 25 votes

Comments

• Options
    Maazlogan2321Maazlogan2321 Posts: 34
    @X_Factor_Agent oh I see dont have the stones.
  • Options
    TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Colossus (already duped)
    Colossus is arguably the most tanky champ in the game now he has lots of armor ups and I’d personally recommend checking out some of KT1s videos on him he can do some absolutely crazy stuff
  • Options
    JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Colossus (already duped)
    Colossus, just for immunities. Aa is solid too but needs higher sig
  • Options
    H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    Archangel (use gem to awaken)
    if you have the stones he will shut down any champ without immunities, otherwise Colossus, his immunity is great for things like the Caltrops node
  • Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 829 ★★★
    Colossus (already duped)
    Colossus hits pretty hard when combined with OR and takes very little block damage. I find this very useful for simply powering through much content and not thinking much about the mechanics (i.e. healing). He also has the rare combination of immunities of course.
  • Options
    LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    Colossus (already duped)
    A year ago, you would have gotten laughed at for suggesting ranking up colossus, but here we are :P