**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mysterio vs Particle protector in variant 2

According to Mysterio abilities, he should be immune to all kinds of ability accuracy reduction. But in variant 2 particle protector node is reducing the ability accuracy. I did 2 mediums and it did not generate chemical gas. I can understand the damage back but it should have generated the chemical gas.

Can some one explain if this is working as expected ?

Comments

• WhiteStrikerWhiteStriker Posts: 107
    No Replies from any one. Is this a wrong question ? I guess kabam is not concerned of every question.
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Glancing bypasses immunity to aar
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Essentially glancing overwrites everything
    Not a perfect answer but it appears to be what happenes.
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    Edeuink said:

Glancing bypasses immunity to aar

not all kinds of "glancing": doing a MM combo does generate a chemical gas against cap iw for example, even if the last hit is glanced ^_^
  • WhiteStrikerWhiteStriker Posts: 107
    In the the node they did not mention anywhere that it will ignore the immunities. It doesn't make sense that a champion got some immunity and the node ignores it with out any instructions. Atleast a note in that list would have made sense.

I ranked up mysterio to Rank 4 only to to take down couple of paths in variant 2. After ranking up now I came to know that it does not work like what I expected. As a result I lost my resources (3-4 rankup gem). I raked up only after reading the node abilities and abilities of champion carefully. Still it did not work. Don't know what I need to do now. Feeling like waste of my rankup gem