**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

¹⁰⁰⁰% awesome.

ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
I'm just wondering when, or if the GOLDPOOL crystals are returning to the contest?

I have my ⁵/⁶⁵ Samuel L. Jackson, and would love Ryan Reynolds to synergize together. I understand X-Force exist, but he sucks tho!

Comments

• psp742psp742 Posts: 2,299 ★★★★
    Needs dupe sig200, regen twice.. not passive so not as good as 4* Wolverine.. I think Old Man Logan is better than Goldpool.. I have 5* Goldpool and he is 1/25, unless I naturally dupe him from the crystal.. not gonna waste awaken gem on him.
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    I have a sig 200 rank 5 Goldpool. He makes me very happy.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    Waiting on Silverpool so we can play unit quest lmao
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    psp742 said:

Needs dupe sig200, regen twice.. not passive so not as good as 4* Wolverine.. I think Old Man Logan is better than Goldpool.. I have 5* Goldpool and he is 1/25, unless I naturally dupe him from the crystal.. not gonna waste awaken gem on him.

I don't care about his regeneration. Old Man Logan does not have a synergy with Nick Fury. Thank you for the talk!
  • RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★

Always a chance of something returning!

You say there's is a "chance of something returning" , not a chance of Goldpool crystals returning, but a chance of something, could it be Deadpool??
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    RCunha said:

Always a chance of something returning!

You say there's is a "chance of something returning" , not a chance of Goldpool crystals returning, but a chance of something, could it be Deadpool??
    I believe that's a way of eluding to Goldpool possibly coming back in the future. I'd wager the same bet. No idea on specifically when.