**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

EQ longer than normal??

Is it just me guys or has these EQs been made longer than normally?

Comments

• Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    They usually last between 28-35 days. Only the special ones may last longer. Like the 2 thanos events.
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    I think he as referring to the paths being longer
  • Karnz24Karnz24 Posts: 57
    Drenlin said:

I think he as referring to the paths being longer

Yes I referring to the paths being longer as now when I’m doing time attack for legends run, it’s taking longer than what it normally takes me without losing any fights and my champs being strong than before
  • GrieferMadnessGrieferMadness Posts: 109
    Karnz24 said:

Yes I referring to the paths being longer as now when I’m doing time attack for legends run, it’s taking longer than what it normally takes me without losing any fights and my champs being strong than before

Normally each path has 6 enemies plus the boss. Occasionally there is an extra ambush fight or mini-boss in one of the quests. How many enemies are you seeing?
  • Karnz24Karnz24 Posts: 57

Karnz24 said:

Normally each path has 6 enemies plus the boss. Occasionally there is an extra ambush fight or mini-boss in one of the quests. How many enemies are you seeing?
    That’s what I thought but I didn’t lose any fights and still managed a time over 3hrs