**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Doom Worth a Generic?

AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★
Pulled 5* Doom finally today and am contemplating using a generic on him. I have 2 generics sitting in my inventory and a science (for CAIW if I ever get him). Keep in mind I have void awakened already, I have and omega (no urge to use him), an aegon awakened, blade awakened, and a skill gem waiting for nick fury (if I ever get him) any input would be greatly appreciated. And I think I have around 80 stones available to put into him. Oh and I'm not really pushing for prestige at this point!

Doom Worth a Generic? 38 votes

Yes
63%
IcejrTROUBL3Dege999menSpicyslicerigotgame1075ReeseSmith14KennadoIngi_Freyr1975StretchobAldacSavageYeti2631K3600PeaRatBenQcSlayerPřìņče01Bafamet_19790dinPapicante1Das_giBawa69 24 votes
No
36%
PantherusNZPrimis00Lvernon15CliffordcanCharlie_SceneReverend_RuckusKevanproGSeraphionBigKidScottyGiodood_1Nocko4dlaiPsyLifezZayTtay 14 votes

Comments

• Options
    Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
    No
    I have a 5/65 Doom at sig 137. It’s a nice ability to have when the opponent doesn’t want to come out of block and I could just use his passive stun heavy to get them out. But as far as a generic goes, I think it’s too valuable to use it on him.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Yes
    for prestige and other stuff, depends on who you have awakened (ex. aegon, NF)
  • Options
    4dlai4dlai Posts: 250
    No
    You dont need it doom is amazing without it use it on someone who actually needs it like nick or hyperion
  • Options
    0din said:

I can’t stand golden stars so I’d say yes!

This is literally exactly how I feel.
  • Options
    4dlai said:

You dont need it doom is amazing without it use it on someone who actually needs it like nick or hyperion

That's the thing. I have most if the general "generic worthy champs" either awakened already or a class gem waiting for them. Only one unspoken for is Hyperion right now.