Can my man get a buff please

The RNG was unkind tonight. But really...can he get a buff?

Comments

• zZayTtayzZayTtay Posts: 144
    edited March 17
    I'm hoping that they do another group of rebalances for the 2019 champs. Diablo, Mister Sinister, Mysterio, Aarkus, Man Thing, Elsa, and Surfer could use some rebalances to make them more viable and practical in endgame content.
  • SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 255
    Yeah...it’s a punch in the face to pull this fella.
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 517 ★★★
    zZayTtay said:

I'm hoping that they do another group of rebalances for the 2019 champs. Diablo, Mister Sinister, Mysterio, Aarkus, Man Thing, Elsa, and Surfer could use some rebalances to make them more viable and practical in endgame content.

Mysterio and mr sinister are actually pretty good,the others need either a full on buff or a small revamp.
  • zZayTtayzZayTtay Posts: 144
    edited March 17

zZayTtay said:

Mysterio and mr sinister are actually pretty good,the others need either a full on buff or a small revamp.
    There is a reason why rarely anybody r5 or even r4 these champions let alone uses them in act 6 and such. Sinister needs his sig ability's potencies to be buffed because the fight ramp up is not justified for the damage output. Mysterio all of his abilities lengthened to slow down his playstyle.
  • Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 2,952 ★★★★★
    For now this drunk fool is your drinking buddy he's way better than Joe Fixit though