**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam should give away a energy refill bundle

In lyte of half the world being quarantined (which I'm pretty sure makes up the bulk of kabams customers) kabam should give its players a energy refill bundle rather on attempting to capitalize on people's lack of things to do. Just a thought.

Comments

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Thank god it’s just a thought.
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    edited March 2020
    That would be great, just make sure to have an option to decline any and all future gifts that weren’t earned or were in bad taste.

Me
    😂😂😂😂

Thanks @Quittersblow
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★

In lyte of half the world being quarantined (which I'm pretty sure makes up the bulk of kabams customers) kabam should give its players a energy refill bundle rather on attempting to capitalize on people's lack of things to do. Just a thought.

As the only one to agree on this...I just woke up to your prayers being answered... this month is great!
    It’s awesome!
  • QuittersblowQuittersblow Posts: 53
    Yeah I was glad to see it as well
  • QuittersblowQuittersblow Posts: 53
    It's funny that people always respond with. "We don't deserve it" reminds me of arguing about universal health care
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★

It's funny that people always respond with. "We don't deserve it" reminds me of arguing about universal health care

Exactly