**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should I start a YT channel?

Should I start a YouTube channel on this Game? I may not be an Endgame player, but bc of the new event where I just smashed with my Hulk (pun intended), I believe I can change that.
All I wanted was insight by both the community and Developers, should I start a YouTube channel?

Should I start a YT channel? 146 votes

Yes
19%
SiliyoSpiderCoolsTaZ_4178TheKiryuBowTieJohnhope4tgQacobStevieManWonderBatman1903GraydroxMidnite93KalantakKRANꓘArham1xiDeliriouSxLucasjones_98FreeToPlay_21Thicco_ModeAshKetchumSkillful_star 29 votes
No
23%
World EaterFrostyJudahTheHammerbuffajrJadedChovnerTheVyrusWaynedavyKnorr7227CliffordcanHendrossPizzabeatJohn757TheLegend27DarthPhalnaikavonFilmsauceIamant1LordNeoGamecodeOne 34 votes
Don’t care what you do
56%
GamerMegaSkater67xNigChriz4061DshuOesername123Bpn88855Monto_Carlos28the_furry_oneLvernon15SammyJankisLilMaddogHTMrTicTac19992008OnmixThecrusher_9756Liss_Bliss_Master3418Hinal123SandeepSArchdemon_ 83 votes

Comments

• Options
    PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    Yes
    Sure. If you want to do it, do it.
  • Options
    YENANSASHESYENANSASHES Posts: 252 ★★
    edited March 2020
    Don’t care what you do
    What rank and tier was your hulk, out of curiosity. and what content are you talking about? if you completed boss rush with just a hulk with no units spent thats impressive.
  • Options
    Apollo107Apollo107 Posts: 104
    Yes
    We need more unique creators, I’m starting myself
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
    Been debating to start myself but i have no privacy at home lol
  • Options
    KevanproGKevanproG Posts: 308 ★★
    Don’t care what you do
    Well were gonna be stuck home so why not
  • Options
    GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
    Yes
    There's only a few thousand, we could use a few more for sure. 😁

Jk. If you've got a different take on things then heck yeah, do it. We certainly don't need anymore crystal opening vids though
  • Options
    Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★
    Don’t care what you do
    You can't just keep a "don't care what you do" option and expect people not to choose it lol.

But on a serious note, if you have a unique approach and good ideas, sure go for it 👍
  • Options
    Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    Whatever you do.. just don't start your videos with "Greetings Youtube" and talk about offers.. we can all figure out the value of something for ourselves..
  • Options
    Pin_the_AvengerPGT17Pin_the_AvengerPGT17 Posts: 333 ★★
    Don’t care what you do

What rank and tier was your hulk, out of curiosity. and what content are you talking about? if you completed boss rush with just a hulk with no units spent thats impressive.

I didn’t complete the Boss Rush with my hulk. I smashed the St Paddy’s day progress event, but got a 4* Electro dupe. Either way, Even I’d be impressed, not for the same reason as you, but because my hulk is a R3 3*.

Do any Kabam developers have an opinion on my making a YT channel?
  • Options
    Andyball270Andyball270 Posts: 303 ★★★

Whatever you do.. just don't start your videos with "Greetings Youtube" and talk about offers.. we can all figure out the value of something for ourselves..

I actually found those vidoes quite useful when i first started the game and didnt know what was a good and bad offer. In fact looking back it saved me from making a few wasteful purchases that certainly werent very good value but i didnt know it. I dont watch them now but i defo think they can be useful to some people
  • Options
    AngusMac279AngusMac279 Posts: 119
    Don’t care what you do

I didn’t complete the Boss Rush with my hulk. I smashed the St Paddy’s day progress event, but got a 4* Electro dupe. Either way, Even I’d be impressed, not for the same reason as you, but because my hulk is a R3 3*.

I’m not sure why you would be impressed? That event literally requires you to complete 50 fights with a hulk. It could be against act 1 champs.

Also, why do you require others to have an input on this? Don’t let the opinions of others override your own. If you want to, go for it. And if you don’t, then don’t.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Don’t care what you do

What did prof ever do to you? I don't watch the videos bc I'm free to play but still...
    It helps some "moderate spenders"
  • Options
    Don’t care what you do

I’m not sure why you would be impressed? That event literally requires you to complete 50 fights with a hulk. It could be against act 1 champs.

Also, why do you require others to have an input on this? Don’t let the opinions of others override your own. If you want to, go for it. And if you don’t, then don’t.
    I would only be impressed bc @YENANSASHES was referring to the Boss Rush. I’m not impressed at all with the St Paddy’s event difficulty.
  • Options
    Don’t care what you do
    @Kabam Miike, @Kabam Zibiit, @Kabam Vydious, @Kabam Lyra, or @Kabam Porthos... what are ur guys (or girls) take on my poll to start a YT channel?
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020
    Don’t care what you do

@Kabam Miike, @Kabam Zibiit, @Kabam Vydious, @Kabam Lyra, or @Kabam Porthos... what are ur guys (or girls) take on my poll to start a YT channel?

While your at it, tag @Seatin
    Edit: Also @RichTheMan and @Lagacy
  • Options
    Don’t care what you do
    Yea I’ll do that.

@Seatin, @RichTheMan, and @Lagacy... I would like to have some input on whether or not I should start a YT channel.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Don’t care what you do
    Ask yourself one question: "What can I contribute differently than other content creators?"
    Then you'll know the answer.
  • Options
    Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    Don’t care what you do
    People only watch three things on YT for mcoc: firstly the endgame content so we know what champs are great for some fights, secondly gameplay from new champs so we can find out about their specials and some moves and synergies and if they are any good and lastly for some players whale opening cause for some reason they like to see what a whale gets. What do people care if you play act 5 right now?
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Yes
    i did.. so can u.. if u have time, passion for it, hve some basic technical skills on video editing, creation, thumbnail creation , you definitely should, why concern or depend on anyone's opinions, if u want to do it, do it .. 👍🏼
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Yes
    Just realize it takes to get subscribers and make sure your content is unique in its delivery so as to not seem like a copy of another person's YouTube page. Enjoy it and bring your passion and game performance to the MCOC community.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,671 Guardian
    Das_gi said:

People only watch three things on YT for mcoc: firstly the endgame content so we know what champs are great for some fights, secondly gameplay from new champs so we can find out about their specials and some moves and synergies and if they are any good and lastly for some players whale opening cause for some reason they like to see what a whale gets. What do people care if you play act 5 right now?

If you only do what everyone else is doing, it is almost impossible to do it any better than they are. Maybe no one will watch Act 5 videos, and then again maybe they will. What matters is if you have something interesting and unique to say about it.

I recently started a thread on how to earn glory as a solo player. You could argue that not all that many people care about this, because joining even the slowest alliances out there would be better than doing this. But it is a different spin on how to play the game, and some people were interested enough in the idea to either discuss it or actually attempt it, with positive results. I didn't invent the idea: I'm sure other people were doing it before me, but it didn't occur to anyone else to really share the idea with like-minded people.

You never know if your ideas are going to be interesting or appealing to anyone else. All you can do is put them out there and let the viewer (or the reader) judge. But if you believe that the only things everyone cares about are the narrow things that seem to be popular now, you're never going to discover if your unique voice resonates with anyone else.