**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

First 6 star

Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★

He’s not the best, a bit disappointed as I was hoping this would end my bad luck streak. Won’t really use him anywhere. What do you guys think?

Comments

• Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Unless u got a Full team of 4/55 champs I don't see why he wouldn't get a use in ur situation..he has good attack and crit stats and is shock immune..couple that with the adreneline mechanic and he can help u clear stuff...he isn't top tier but as a first 6* he can help u out to get better champs by clearing content that u aren't done with yet
  • Options
    MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★
    My goal in MCOC is to get a full Spidey villain team, so far I got a 5* Venom and nothing else. I am actually jealous about your pull.
  • Options

Unless u got a Full team of 4/55 champs I don't see why he wouldn't get a use in ur situation..he has good attack and crit stats and is shock immune..couple that with the adreneline mechanic and he can help u clear stuff...he isn't top tier but as a first 6* he can help u out to get better champs by clearing content that u aren't done with yet

I have people like ghost for shock, I can just dash back and it turns into a buff. I’m happy it wasn’t someone terrible though and I can actually use him for some content, thanks for the tip :)
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    As a 6* his interactions are quite unique. He can reflect 40% of block damage taken, and then heal it back afterwards, also he can special spam quite consistently
  • Options
    RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Electro is not bad. You could have gotten so much worse. Your situation is similar to mine. I pulled Phoenix as my first 6*. But.... a couple weeks ago I pulled Ghost as my 2nd so it all works out.
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Tiger360 said:

I have people like ghost for shock, I can just dash back and it turns into a buff. I’m happy it wasn’t someone terrible though and I can actually use him for some content, thanks for the tip :)
    He works really well against emp mod(or some other passive form of shock sent ur way in the future) too...although ghost with hood can counter that too but hey it's good to have a backup option...as I said he isn't top tier but he can help
  • Options

Electro is not bad. You could have gotten so much worse. Your situation is similar to mine. I pulled Phoenix as my first 6*. But.... a couple weeks ago I pulled Ghost as my 2nd so it all works out.

Problem is I probably won't get my next for ages