**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

World wide epidemic lockdown

I have been critical in the past on how kabam has handled things & of course everyone is entitled to their own opinion but I must admit that this energy refill calander is a very nice & needed gesture so I personally want to thank y’all :)

@Kabam Miike & each employee please keep yourselves safe & sound plus best wishes to the MCOC community & all people around the world wide

Comments

• monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    also, combined with the revives and boosts it makes it even better. thank you! 🥰
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    @Kabam Vydious Please let the rest of the team know that this lovely game you fellas(and lady fellas) run is very helpful during this time of crisis. No boredom here!
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    And yes, entirety of March has been amazing game wise
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,456 ★★★★★
    Cheers to the team for all of this...it is much needed and much appreciated. Now, just kindly drop a 6* Corvus into my lap and my lockdown will be complete...

Dr. Zola
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    DrZola said:

Cheers to the team for all of this...it is much needed and much appreciated. Now, just kindly drop a 6* Corvus into my lap and my lockdown will be complete...

Dr. Zola

Come take mine
    He's been making me lazy
  • CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 945 ★★★
    Wish I could use the revives from the Event to actually Revive Victims of Corona
    Stay Safe Admins!
    Lots of Love from India