**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Umm, confusion?

So I had just pulled CMM yesterday after completing boss rush and I noticed her prestige was insanely high at 3333 awakened at 1/25, I come back after the maitenencd break and level her and it feels like her prestige dropped... are there any explanations for this or is this just a natural phenomenon after the maintenance break lol

Comments

• Options
    Gooseman27Gooseman27 Posts: 55
    The pic on top was after the maintenance break, I'm pretty sure when I ranked her up yesterday she was at 4473 or maybe my eyes deceive me, the picture on the bottom was yesterday when I pulled and awakened her.
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Did you have boosts active?
  • Options

I did not, that was her prestige after I pulled and awakened her, I had even though her prestige looked pretty high after awakening her.
  • Options
    StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★
    Her health and attack numbers are lower in the pic where she is level 25 than what they are when she is level 1. That seems odd.
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Mastery bro
  • Options
    Seraphion said:

Mastery bro

I'm assuming they remained unchanged or this post is too obvious
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    yeah unless it's a mastery change this is very weird
  • Options
    No mastery change either, I was quite confused going into the game today lol
  • Options
    Wait, you probably right...
  • Options
    Well thanks for the responses, lol appreciate the help, btw what do you all think about CMM in comparison to most of the other good cosmics?
  • Options
    Smashing123Smashing123 Posts: 36
    Imo Hyperion is by far the best cosmic , then Corvus and CMM are very similar especially if u got Nick fury for her. I have hype and Corvus at r5 and CMM at r2 6star unduped, haven't seen the need for the dupe yet but I do see the benefits of it. I do have her duped 5star r4.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★

I did not, that was her prestige after I pulled and awakened her, I had even though her prestige looked pretty high after awakening her.
    You had to have had boosts on. There is green around your name plate up top.
  • Options
    CMM is absolutely fantastic, especially when paired with Nick Fury. She's been a real game changer for me.
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Can we talk about how the top pic has the higher PI despite having a lower attack and health values?
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★

Can we talk about how the top pic has the higher PI despite having a lower attack and health values?

He had boosts active in the lower pic.
    right, so why was PI lower?
  • Options
    Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    Primmer79 said:

Because he had not leveled her up yet.
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Wubbie075 said:

Primmer79 said:

Because he had not leveled her up yet.
    doh! I swear I checked that
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Stellan said:

Her health and attack numbers are lower in the pic where she is level 25 than what they are when she is level 1. That seems odd.

Yeah because they are definitely going to go up by 100
  • Options
    Repto23Repto23 Posts: 741 ★★★
    edited March 2020
    @Gooseman27 You have boosts activated in the 1/25 picture. You can tell because your player icon has a green outline (indicating you have boosts on).... So yea
  • Options
    KevanproGKevanproG Posts: 308 ★★
    You had boost on