**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW Standings going into the final week update?

GrubGrub Posts: 258 ★★★
Will the correct standings be reflected before this weeks matching begins? @Kabam Miike

It’s kinda a big deal.

Comments

• Options
    Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★
    Kinda wanna know if we have a chance of p4 before I waste all units and glory on these last wars.
  • Options
    GrubGrub Posts: 258 ★★★
    Kevo9513 said:

Kinda wanna know if we have a chance of p4 before I waste all units and glory on these last wars.

Yup, that’s pretty much the case for every alliance on the cusp.
  • Options
    SkuncSkunc Posts: 39
    What about the fact that the war 5 “loss” caused my alliance to drop a tier. Multiplier changed for next war, so we lost points for that.
  • Options
    Fury_0f_CreedFury_0f_Creed Posts: 1
    We were rated 37th before war5 issues started, so we ended in a draw taking us back to 126th overall in our tier. Without fighting a war inbetween Kabam sent us straight back to 600odd overall in rating... Kabam compensated us for war rewards but did absolutely nothing to rectify our rating. We were one win away to progress to next tier, our alliance feel that Kabam robbed us, which they did! Seriously disgusted. We don't care about the compensation, we want our rating back.
  • Options
    SkuncSkunc Posts: 39
    @Kabam Miike will changed tier ratings or standings be taken into account in final calculations?
  • Options
    Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★
    In announcements they released a chart with the top 3000 alliances, where you are really placed as of this past Thursday (I think it was Thursday), its adjusted from the messed up war everyone dealt with.