**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Elektra ability accuracy still bugged [More Info Needed]

BeowulfBeowulf Posts: 34
edited May 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
The fix to Elektra on her ability accuracy not being applied to evade is still broken, like seriously guys wtf

I just duelled NC 5 times in a row and whilst under combinations of weaknees and bleed for the whole fight he's still evading like crazy.

When do we start talking about compensation for resonate and inequity due to this ongoing joke.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• NMEONESNMEONES Posts: 260 ★★
    I noticed the same thing when testing on Spiderman... I tried vs a Spiderman with double edge, tried it vs one without, but nothing seemed to work. I would love for an admin to take notice of this as it's getting a bit ridiculous.. I should've listened to my alliance and waited till after the update to bring her to rank 5.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey OP. Sorry you're still seeing issues with Elektra's ability accuracy. Are you still having the issue after last night's maintenance? If so, can you let me know a bit more about the fights where you see this most often?

- Device type
    - OS type and version
    - Enemy champion
    - Game mode

Once I have that information, we'll see about reproducing it. Thanks!
  • BeowulfBeowulf Posts: 34
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey OP. Sorry you're still seeing issues with Elektra's ability accuracy. Are you still having the issue after last night's maintenance? If so, can you let me know a bit more about the fights where you see this most often?

- Device type
    - OS type and version
    - Enemy champion
    - Game mode

Wolf,

Honestly its hard to say I can only do a limited number of duel fights so its hard for me to gauge. If you want to use the community as testers, which is basically what we are, you need to give us an ability to do more of these fights. I'd happily fight NC 30 times in a row to collect the data for you but the game doesn't allow me.

From what I've observed in the 5 fights I did just now it did seem to be better than when I fought NC yesterday. Some other people have posted about this and are saying its bugged still but I don't know if that's pre or post server maintenance. You have communicated this poorly if the server restarts were required as people have tested as soon as they got the update downloaded.

Device: NVidia Shield Tablet
    Enemy: NC
    Game Mode: Duel

This should be something you can verify very easily by looking at the stats, if your saying its looking good then I will take your word on that unless someone else comes in here and provides details post server restart that its still a problem.

• SweatlipSweatlip Posts: 163

- Device type
    - OS type and version
    - Enemy champion
    - Game mode

Hello mate was this morning after maintenace as it was 5* that i got from the new crystal. Was agains a few spideys and a sim spidey. They were evading like any normal champ with no ability reduction and i am using an iphone 6s
  • TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    Same here

-IPhone 6
    -Latest IOS
    -Spider-Man Classic
    -Arena and RoL
  • LogeyBear87LogeyBear87 Posts: 41
    Tested and seems to be working now, several duels against spiderman and he only evaded once or twice when under debuff over 5 duels
  • NMEONESNMEONES Posts: 260 ★★

- Device type
    - OS type and version
    - Enemy champion
    - Game mode

I only tested her defensive reduction this morning, so yeah after the maintenance.

• Tested on Nvidia Shield K1 Tablet & Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+
    • Android 7
    • Spiderman
    • Duels

I fought Spiderman who had suicide mastery and one without them. Both with no success.
  • 420down420down Posts: 170
    Same here. Fought suicide mastery spidey in duel. Evade evade evade. It's a shame. She used to be my favourite war champ.
  • LogeyBear87LogeyBear87 Posts: 41
    Tested and seems to be working now, several duels against spiderman and he only evaded once or twice when under debuff over 5 duels

Furthermore to this post, further testing has proven inconclusive. Some fights it feels like it is working correctly and other times it feels like it is still broke.

Further testing and investigation by kabam required