**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I pulled 5 star OML WHY ?

WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE HIM? HES MY SECOND 5STAR ALONG WITH SPIDERMAN CLASSIC, AND THEYRE BOTH TRASSSSSHHHHHHHH

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY
MY FRIEND PULLED A 5 STAR STARLORD TODAY AND I GET THIS GARABGE?
I ALREADY HAVE SPIDERMAN AND OML FOUR STAR:(:(:(

Comments

• DERPYREVENGERDERPYREVENGER Posts: 265
    I only have 2
    And theyre ****!!!
    Quite a few People have 15 five stars
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    Did you obtain your 5* via the free shards from monthly login or you earned them through IG play?
  • DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 303 ★★
    You could have waited til Sept 1st, at least there's crossbones, agent venom, nightcrawler and u might end up with falcon..
  • Ton_TonTon_Ton Posts: 128
    Me even trash, i iust pulled 5* she hulk bro
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Pull back to back hulkbusters and then we can talk bad luck
  • SpiritSpirit Posts: 222
    Timone147 wrote: »
    Pull back to back hulkbusters and then we can talk bad luck

Um back-to-back Spider Gwen count?
    If so then count me in bad luck list
  • I've had some pretty bad luck, colossus, Spider-Man, and Jane foster, but I guess it could be worse.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Classic spiderman is a good 5 star, once you get him duped he is a god tier defender, OML is actually not terrible the regen is negligible but decent if you play well and just need to mitigate a bit of block damage, when he goes berserk he has great burst damage. There are way worse options to get you shouldn't be complaining you got one average and one above average champ I know someone who pulled and duped antman out of his first 2 5 star crystals, now thats something to whine about
  • WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE HIM? HES MY SECOND 5STAR ALONG WITH SPIDERMAN CLASSIC, AND THEYRE BOTH TRASSSSSHHHHHHHH

Seriously?? I have 19 5 star pulls and still no SL or any of the god tier. My first dup was at pull 14 and was iron fist who been useless post 12.0, and on pull 15 was iron patriot dup, even more useless. Complain when u get even half to my level of frustrating 5 star picks.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    I got Groot, OML and yesterday, Rocket. I feel you man
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    OML is better than people credit. Hit an L2 with a bunch of stacks of that berserk and you'll do massive bleed
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Yeah I love my OML compared to my Groot.
  • Jay_IberoJay_Ibero Posts: 265
    Am I the only one who can't figure out who OML is supposed to be? I looked through the whole list of champs and none seems to fit that abbreviation....
  • ThisguyThisguy Posts: 80
    Jay_Ibero wrote: »
    Am I the only one who can't figure out who OML is supposed to be? I looked through the whole list of champs and none seems to fit that abbreviation....

Old Man Logan
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Jay_Ibero wrote: »

Old Man Logan
    WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE HIM? HES MY SECOND 5STAR ALONG WITH SPIDERMAN CLASSIC, AND THEYRE BOTH TRASSSSSHHHHHHHH

I'll trade you my 4* OML, Luke Cage and Juggernaut for your 5* OML.

Seriously he's pretty good, a game is no fun if you have only the desirable or powerful characters. Gotta figure out how to play through with everyone else.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    Jon8299 wrote: »
    I'll trade you my 4* OML, Luke Cage and Juggernaut for your 5* OML.

Juggernaut is that bad? He is my default AW boss. Of course at mid-tier AW rank.
    edited August 2017
    Unless you have Mystic Dispersion at 5/5 and him at 5/50 or 3/45 or higher Juggernaut can be taken down easily.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,237 ★★★★★
    OML is underrated. If it was me I'd hope I Dup him. Decent Regen, Bleed, and Berserk hits hard.
  • I'm actually pretty jealous of your 5* Logan lol.

I agree, would easily trade at least 10 of my 5 stars without hesitation for it...looking at u antman, iron patriot, iron fist, colusses, etc.
    I'm actually pretty jealous of your 5* Logan lol.

I agree, would easily trade at least 10 of my 5 stars without hesitation for it...looking at u antman, iron patriot, iron fist, colusses, etc.

When I finalize my deal with him, I'll make that deal with you.
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    edited August 2017
    Those are ok pulls. Especially for having only 2. Starlord is awesome, but he needs to be duped to be clearing labyrinth etc. Spiderman classic is good, but better with his evade, and Old Man Logan still has some ok regen and bleeds and a way to stack fury.

There are people out there whose first two 5 stars were double Antman or Iron patriot. One person duped Iron patriot like 3 times before they pulled another 5 star champion. Thankfully I've got some ok pulls from my first 5, but I still landed up with a Hulkbuster.