**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The Banana has been split y’all 🍌

Oh my goodness. TheContestChampion, Brian BG The Banana Man Grant. Aka the biggest free to play player in the history of ever, is going to spend money on MCOC!!! This is huge! Now it will be on a new account, no spending still on his main account. As part of a new challenge he will be starting a new account and grinding hard to speed run the game and see how far he can get in a week. I never thought I’d see day where BG would spend money on this game. But that day is tomorrow! If you’re stuck inside come by his live stream and witness history in the making. Watch his latest video for the announcement if you haven’t yet. See y’all tomorrow 🍌

Comments

• Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,687 Guardian
    I think BG has been saying for years that he wasn't opposed to spending money, but if he ever did it would be on a different account because he's just invested in his main account being free to play.

Judging by the number of hits in in-game search for variations on "coronavirus" I'm guessing Brian's not the only one thinking of launching new accounts during the current shelter-in-place phase of the pandemic.