**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The next new champ should be cosmic ghost Rider or one of these other needed champs

Ice_and_FireIce_and_Fire Posts: 220
edited March 2020 in Suggestions and Requests

The next new champ should be cosmic ghost Rider or one of these other needed champs 14 votes

Yes
7%
Plinko 1 vote
No
14%
MysterioPsyLife 2 votes
Beta Ray Bill
42%
BigPoppaCBONEMqc19natewagz419RU11011Bawa69Virtuoso 6 votes
Valkyrie
14%
RonD9DonDudu2809 2 votes
Comment other
21%
Sundance_2099xfit9599Z2f6hQ 3 votes

Comments

• xfit9599xfit9599 Posts: 27
    Comment other
    I’d like Mystique
  • Ice_and_FireIce_and_Fire Posts: 220
    I love the look of cosmic ghost Rider and his story is cool as heck too.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    On my last day as a champion designer at Kabam I would make Cosmic Ghost Rider, make him skill class, flag him incinerate immune, and then walk out the door whistling.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,793 ★★★★★
    Comment other
    Captain Britain or Union Jack
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,793 ★★★★★
    Comment other
    DNA3000 said:

On my last day as a champion designer at Kabam I would make Cosmic Ghost Rider, make him skill class, flag him incinerate immune, and then walk out the door whistling.

My last day would be after I added OG Death's Head. And after I'd added Firestar, Spectrum, Sif, White Tiger, Puma, Hellcat, Mockingbird, Wonder Man, CB, UJ and Dark Angel.
  • Hey guys, we actually have a Character Wishlist Thread for suggestions like these.

To help us keep everyone's ideas in the same place, please share any Champion requests you have in that discussion. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.