**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

International health emergency

As we all know what's going on around the globe we all are staying at to stay safe so request kabam to make a daily quest with decent so everyone who stays at home will not get bored and thank you so much kabam for the energy calendar

Comments

• Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Just start exploring act 5/4 or something
  • Options
    nanurepconanurepco Posts: 71
    Guys I know the world is at really critical situation maybe many of you disagree my comment but we all love this game so by requesting a special quest I don't want to hurt anyone
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    March is already a Jampacked Month, really don't think we need anything else and asking them to add more seems like it'd just be asking them to put themselves at a higher risk of getting sick. I know that wasn't your intent though
  • Options
    AznkerbzAznkerbz Posts: 113
    I agree with March being jampacked but Kabam can still finish reworking Hulkbuster with social distancing right?
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Aznkerbz said:

I agree with March being jampacked but Kabam can still finish reworking Hulkbuster with social distancing right?

Depends if that stuff can be done all on a computer and over the phone communication, or if it had to be done face to face with pen and paper.