**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Clarification on aw brackets please

So I realize that most brackets have a different amount of alliances but I'm a little confused about how many in each. For example, gold 1 is top 1500 alliances but is that counting all the brackets before making it a 700 alliance bracket, or is it actually 1500 in that bracket?

Comments

• ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 837 ★★★★
    I believe there are 700 in G1.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    Ben345q said:

So I realize that most brackets have a different amount of alliances but I'm a little confused about how many in each. For example, gold 1 is top 1500 alliances but is that counting all the brackets before making it a 700 alliance bracket, or is it actually 1500 in that bracket?

Non-inclusive. The season 11 full bracket table probably makes the numbers a bit more obvious:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/906399/#Comment_906399

Bronze 3 says "top 21,000 alliances." That's obviously all the alliances above rank 21000 except the ones in higher brackets, not 21000 alliances in that one bracket. That pattern should hold for all numbers higher. For example, the Master bracket has 20 alliances, but the top three get individually higher rewards. The remaining alliances in the Master bracket that are not one of the top three are the other seventeen alliances.
  • Ben345qBen345q Posts: 168
    Ok that's what I was thinking. Thank you both for straightening me out.