**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gotta update the lesser and greater solo crystals

These crystals are not even good for brand new players. No one tries to do the objectives that have them as the main prize. Speaking of those objectives for random class use or class arena use that give like 100 solo shards.,.. I suggest a fresh new solo objective list with maybe a different and or an updated solo crystal. Also just cause you don't have to put a drop rate on the monthly champs given to us doesn't mean you shouldn't. We like to know those things, so we can gage the worth of the gift. Those are my suggestions. Oh and maybe some champs that the community suggests. I don't think anyone would rather have moleman over beta Ray or cap Brit. Love the terrax tho. The heralds was a great choice. I'd like to see a few more heralds. Cosmic ghost Rider or the version of ht that took the mantle where he had the powers of invisible woman. You guys have been doing much better in alot of areas so thanks for the effort. It's the only way the game will stay popular and thriving. Which makes you money. Fan service is smart... Not weak.