**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Load Screen and Controls [Need More Information]

WOLFBOY15WOLFBOY15 Posts: 6
edited August 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
inwsu5c98wtw.png
wl2i6w9tqa3h.png
s5of2lissql6.png

This keeps happening while I was doing the master lvl of the almost ended quest, have to use various revives ( around 3, of the 2nd lvl ones) yet again when this things appeared the square things seemed like if my fingers got near it I lose the game controls or as if my finger weren't on the screen, making me lose over and kver again, I did it inflict damage on the character, but the the numbers didn't go down, at all.

Also it so happenes that when playing: The controls are late, Parry activities but no stun effect is apply, I can barely use Dextery without it failing & prizes from crystals come late. I am not the only one who has seem experience this type of things, various members of my alliance have too.
h55i1a65605n.png

Can a admistrator response & help me in the matter in anyway possible?
Post edited by Kabam Vydious on

Comments

• Options
    PIRIE26PIRIE26 Posts: 10
    Give kabam a chance they always fix it in the end I know it is frustrating I know it's like well F this I am not playing this game anymore that's all it is just bug after bug after bug! now we have six stars coming on I haven't even got a five star yet! :'(:'( I was playing on a Android but now I have a iPad what a difference
  • Options
    Hey there!

I'm sorry to see and hear you're having so many issues. Definitely want to get this looked into.

Can you tell me what device you're using, what's the OS and what version of the game? Also whether or not this has been on WiFi or a data connection.

Thanks!
  • Options
    Hey there!

I'm sorry to see and hear you're having so many issues. Definitely want to get this looked into.

Can you tell me what device you're using, what's the OS and what version of the game? Also whether or not this has been on WiFi or a data connection.

Thanks!

Is a combination of both Data(4GLT) & Wifi. I have the Galaxy S6, And the latest version of the game except of course, obviously for the upcoming one. My phone also has the latest update so is not out of date. Stuff like this hasn't happened with no other game or app in my phone, this has also happen while I played in my tablet, I let it slide because tablets aren't supported by the game but my phone is.

I really hope this gets fixed, I have lost multiple fights because of this thing pop in out of the nowhere and I being unable to use the game controls because of this issue, just the day I posted the issue here I had used 3 revives and other 10 potions because this thing kept getting on my way, stopping the game by force and login in again doesn't seem to work, neither does restarting my phone, the issue keeps coming in eventually. When it seemed to had stopped, that same day, I tried finishing the quest I was last on( the one above in the picture of the original post) but when I was finally onto green goblin 3 of my champs where K.O ( like you can see on the picure) because of MS. Marvel, whose health didn't go down at all earlier ( after I restart my phone and opened the game it did ) at the end I had to spend 100 units in a team revive and use more potions to take out green goblin, admired puff.... the issue comes back again making me lose the fight and my revives now being useless.

I really hope I am returned of what I had to use in this quest in which I had to quit because e of the issue, you can inspect my account to verify of me buying the team revive & usage of the other 3 & potions. This is my account below. jpr03iaumhfy.png

• Options
    Hi I am or was using a Samsung TAB4 Android version 5.0.2 game version 14.1.1 and i play on my broadband wifi no data bundles now I have a iPad air3 which has been updated to the latest apple os
  • Options
    Hey @WOLFBOY15,

Thanks for that information. I've forwarded it all on to our teams to start looking into it, however, we'll need a bit more information if you can provide it.

- How long was the game running before you started to see either issue?
    - Which missions were you running?

And if at all possible, can you please have those in your alliance that are also affected to please post in this same thread with the following:

- Device Type
    - Device OS
    - Connection Type

This information will also be super helpful in breaking down what could be happening. Thank you in advance!

And @PIRIE26 thanks for letting us know your prior device that had similar issues!
  • Options
    OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 387 ★★
    This is happening to me. Android Galaxy s8 plus. New phone. Using wi fi
  • Options
    genu1znef9i3.png
  • Options
    Working now
  • Options
    Hey @WOLFBOY15,

Thanks for that information. I've forwarded it all on to our teams to start looking into it, however, we'll need a bit more information if you can provide it.

- How long was the game running before you started to see either issue?
    - Which missions were you running?

And if at all possible, can you please have those in your alliance that are also affected to please post in this same thread with the following:

- Device Type
    - Device OS
    - Connection Type

This information will also be super helpful in breaking down what could be happening. Thank you in advance!

And @PIRIE26 thanks for letting us know your prior device that had similar issues!

Well when it comes to the issue shown on the picture above, well I am not sure how long I was running the game, more than 2 hours for sure, I tried forcing the game to stop and opening it again and it still showed, so I am not sure if it is really about amount of time the game was running.
    The mission I was running was the past quest, the Master lvl, chapter 3, 1st section.

And I also want to make clear that the issue that my alliance mates and I share in common, or used to ( not sure if with the new update the same issue is occurring) is not the one shown on the picture, but the one where the controls where off timed, Parry didn't work properly nor Dextery, blocking time where not accurate or has if one hadn't block at all. This is the shared issue that we had, I will ask of them to to share their experience with the issue, but I make no promise that they will do so.

And also I am really interested in my potions, revives and units used to be given back to me, is there any chance of this being possible? It would be really unfair if I am not given back my itemson & units.
  • Options
    The game was on for 5/6mins I was on 1/2*s vs because it we overheating I left it for a few mins before I played ps on that day I lost a daily crystal it was warm I put the Crystal on the spindle on it just kept spinning then it popped up connection lost I reconnected, the Crystal was gone the timer had reset and it has just done it again not less that a hour ago same thing!! Check it out I am not making it up not happy that's 3 times it happened since I stated MCOC twice in over a month with the bugs from last version
  • Options
    For real this all so much ****, one bug after another, the worst part is that Kabam just doesn't want to support the players by returning what was token from them, just when the players mention the fact that they want to be compensated, which is not a compensation but a devolution of their material, they turn the eye around and go for other matter. For real I am quiting this game and it's stupidity.
  • Options
    hey @WOLFBOY15 did you lock your phone in the middle of the loading screen and then unlock it to find these issues?
    I have those issues when I lock/unlock my device during the loading screen. The resolution of the screen decreases by a lot and the controls only work in that small window.
  • Options
    No my problems are was overheating and I lost 2 daily crystals put that on the spindle and my device was getting hot it keeped spinning waiting awhile came our went back in and the timer was at 23hours etc don't know who I got or if I got anything its happened 3×1st time I was not into the game so did not care but the last Time has happened recently with the bugs the third one happened 2 nights ago just after I came off the froum to speak to kabam about it!!!! Not happy
  • Options
    hey @WOLFBOY15 did you lock your phone in the middle of the loading screen and then unlock it to find these issues?
    I have those issues when I lock/unlock my device during the loading screen. The resolution of the screen decreases by a lot and the controls only work in that small window.

No I did not lock my phone, just simply playing and the screen turned like so, had to used 100 units, 3 revives, and a ton of Potions because of this issue wich was not caused by my actions at all. This game is full of bugs, to be sincere I dont even know what they do in maintenance time, just pretending they doing **** while the bugs just keep coming and going. The characters not losing health, mastery not functioning ( aka Parry and Dextery), power meters not reseting, blocks NOT blocking, and now not even the screen is working properly not letting oneveryone us controls at all, all of this I have experience more than a handful. The admin, Kabam and the whole crew doesn't even care 0 **** about the satisfaction of the users, they are just there to hear one out and make one feel has if they are doing ****. Not satisfied with this management by administrators and Kabam itself. People should just quit this bs and maybe like so they will take better care about howhat they deal with the users. Just when I asked about giving my items back the admin just disappeared and didn't show up again nor will because they just don't wanna do **** like.
  • Options
    The game was running for 10mins and I was on sinister foe I think or just finished it on normal I was just logging in to get my daily Crystal then it started to overheated I came out of the game Back and the timer had reset u know the rest