**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6.2.6 champion down!

SentryPillowSentryPillow Posts: 307 ★★★
edited March 2020 in General Discussion
Finally got him down on my alt! Didn’t have a stacked Symbiote Supreme and cap IW like on my main so had to use a r3 level 6 5* hood. Lost 3 times after getting 4 prowess and slipping up. Got him down on try 4. Used a special 2 thinking it would take him down, but it left him at 1%. Had to carefully play to another special 1 to take him out. Used Aegon for the first 20% using the heavy technique. Hyperion did another 20%. Managed to quake another 15% off. Got him down to 10% with Aegon and 2 revives. Used hood and 3 revives for the final phase. Pulled a 5* Thor rags from the 5*, but got lucky with the cavs

Comments

• SentryPillowSentryPillow Posts: 307 ★★★

• SleipnirrodSleipnirrod Posts: 228 ★★
    Congratulations man! I managed to bring it down yesterday with a lot of work and a lot of units spent, but the satisfaction was worth it! The hardest thing was to hit the dodge time but after many, many attempts, I was able to dodge the 5 times and take down the damn Champion
    @Sleipnirrod congrats to you also! Yeah the satisfaction is immense when you nail the dexes. I’m starting to explore this quest on my main so I have to do it many more times now
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    You guys are so skilled
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    Don't have a 6.2 sinister counter if not would have done the champion.
  • Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    Great job! I’m Cavalier but I haven’t even attempted 6.2 yet - I’ve heard how difficult the champion is... so congratulations on a huge accomplishment!

Don't have a 6.2 sinister counter if not would have done the champion.

I take down Mr. Sinister with a Nick Fury and 2 ou 3 revives.
  • SharperthanyouSharperthanyou Posts: 180
    Nice work, huge milestone. I finally got him down a week ago too. Despite the resources it took it felt good.

I only had OG Hulk to go after Mr Sinister so that took a few resources too.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    edited March 2020
    Great job guys! I'm planning on another attempt now that AW is on break.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    And I did it. Pulled 6* Psylocke and 5* Beast for all the grief this fight gave me. I officially hate this game again.
    @allinashes oof that’s extremely disappointing

And I did it. Pulled 6* Psylocke and 5* Beast for all the grief this fight gave me. I officially hate this game again.

Congratulations for the achievement and F for your crystals opening
  • JMORG1111JMORG1111 Posts: 158
    Nice work! I used a 5* R4 CAIW today as well. Now to start working on the 100%.
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    JMORG1111 said:

Did you use Cap for the whole takedown?
  • TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★

@SentryPillow Ur alt got me to do it on my main lol
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,263 ★★★★★
    Just beat him today, finally! I did a lot of duels before going in! Spent more units than I wanted, but it's done!
  • JMORG1111JMORG1111 Posts: 158

JMORG1111 said:

Did you use Cap for the whole takedown?
    No. I used a 6* R1 Symbiote Supreme for the first 90%. Kept CAIW for the end because hes easier to evade with (for me).