**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The problem I have with Summoner's Sigil

ADDIS0NADDIS0N Posts: 1,018 ★★★★
I've been paying for the Sigil since it was released and it seemed like a good idea at the time since I'm not a hardcore player. It takes me longer to do rank-ups, etc., than a lot of other players who have more time and money to spend. I don't have a ton of time to spend on the game, so I was hoping that paying for the Sigil would help mitigate that a little.

But I've come to realize that the Sigil is a contradiction and I've found myself burning even more resources than I did before I joined.

In order for me to get all of the "Test of the Cavalier" rewards, I'm required to use rank-up resources since the points given for anything else are pretty useless. I've been finding myself doing pointless rank-ups just to get Sigil rewards, which isn't getting me anywhere.

These rank-ups also quickly burn the 125K bonus gold we get each cycle, which makes that pointless as well.

My lack of steady and reliable resource in-flow is WHY I joined in the first place. I wanted more resources and more inventory so I could hold on to more items for longer periods in order to make more informed decisions about my rank-ups.

Instead, I find myself just blowing gold and ISO so I don't miss out on the weekly rewards. TO be clear, the Sigil really isn't getting me anywhere.

In my opinion, participation in the Sigil shouldn't require any extra time and it should not require people who are paying for it to use any resources they have in order to get the benefits from it. It doesn't make any sense to me and any other game I've paid a monthly VIP-type membership to, just gives you things. They don't make you work for it.

Because of this, I'll likely be canceling once my Sigil lapses.

Thought you'd appreciate the constructive criticism and I appreciate your time.

Comments

• Options
    FeroX_the_fat_heringFeroX_the_fat_hering Posts: 311 ★★
    If the sigil is not working for you, save the 12 x 10 bucks and get a deal on cyber monday, saves you a twenty for a lapdance