**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

RANDOM Heavy Countering??? (Guilly99 vs EmmaF)

KeepinItRealKeepinItReal Posts: 229
edited March 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I'm not asking "how to fight" them. I've Dueled Guilly99 with several attackers & fought her on AW debuff immune nodes. Seems random when I connect with a heavy countering her heavy after holding block. Am I doing something wrong, she hard to reach, only certain champs work??? Noticed same thing with Mole Man this month,...but can't heavy counter him w/any champ yet?
In videos I test vs Emma bc she has a short & quick heavy too. I've switched Gwen & Medusa as attackers,...the results are similar. Anyone know who can consistently heavy counter Guilly99? Thanks

Comments

• KeepinItRealKeepinItReal Posts: 229
    Tried to upload videos, but says file format not aloud. Basically it shows Emma being heavy countered every time & Guilly99 only sometimes.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    They have different frame data if you want to get really technical. Different animations=different hitboxes. G2099 and Moleman have fairly shallow heavies, compared to the likes of IMIW and Star Lord, so it will be harder to heavy counter them.
    @Hammerbro_64 wasnt sure if my timing was off, this was intended or heavy "reach" /hit box was just too quick & short. Really helps, thanks.

They have different frame data if you want to get really technical. Different animations=different hitboxes. G2099 and Moleman have fairly shallow heavies, compared to the likes of IMIW and Star Lord, so it will be harder to heavy counter them.

Do u happen to know who could reach MM & Guilly99 heavy counter consistently w/out having to test every champ?