**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Can he be a demi god tier champion ???

Today we are discussing about Red Skull . He has got armour,power drain,shock,perfect block (with parry maxed and block proficiency ),power gain (when awakened),his heavy can be unstoppable with OR .So post your reviews on him.

Comments

• Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    no bueno
  • Options
    ThehereticTheheretic Posts: 110
    I love playing him but Demi God.....I don't think so.
  • Options
    Legend474Legend474 Posts: 24
    Why do you think he cannot be a demi god tier??
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Watch BG's Itemless Run on 6.2.5. He used Red Skull efficiently against Havok.
  • Options

Watch BG's Itemless Run on 6.2.5. He used Red Skull efficiently against Havok.

Yeah

• Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,767 ★★★★★
    Never played him properly but I feel like the losing armor while blocking is quite waste and he lacks in dmg, but again, I haven't played him much
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Not being able to parry is for me enough reason to not consider him demi-god.
  • Options

Not being able to parry is for me enough reason to not consider him demi-god.

???
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Hits like a noodle, his 2 pieces of utility are a power drain and permanent armour up.
    Yeah he’s viable against Havok but you’re going to grow old by the time you kill one i. Act 6.
    There’s a reason he doesn’t get used
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    He doesn't have nearly as much utility as you think he does. Power drain may come in handy once in a while and the armor makes him good against Havok. Block proficiency is decent, but there's better. Take those away and nothing is useful. Then you look at the fact that he has Ebony Maw levels of damage and he's not a great champion.
  • Options
    rvcubingrvcubing Posts: 140
    edited March 2020
    I think he’s great whenever you need to fight Hyperion but there are better champs for Hyperion
  • Options
    MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 691 ★★★
    I have a 6* Red skull and I never use him, he takes forever to finish a fight and aside from being a havok counter he's got nothing for me. Even in war defence, Corvus rips him up, I can't see any value in him for me but, if you like him don't worry about tier lists, just use him and be happy.
  • Options
    ege999menege999men Posts: 291 ★★
    Power drain relies on taking block damage
    Shock doesn't have much specific use in game
    Armor ups are decent against a handful of Champions
    Power gain is hard to access you have to charge longer than usual
    Can't think of many areas where unstoppable heavy would be useful

He counters a handful of mutants even then warlock is much much better at countering those matchups too

4/10 for me he's not groot
  • Options
    AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    I like him more then most do, hes an seriously tanky boi. His armor ups each provide 100 physical and energy resistance and u can get 10 pretty easy. And he has insane block proficiency almost 80. Might be the highest in the game. Hes hard to play properly but if you can play well by never getting hit on your block and intercept and hit into their block to push them over power thresholds and then bait specials to get your ins and build 10 armor ups and then drop a sp2 u can get into a really nice cycle of refreshing the shocks with your sp1 and keeping the shocks up the whole time, each shock reduces the opponents defensive powergain by 10% so at 5 they have 50% reduced powergain so its alot easier to keep the cycle going bc they are only gaining half the power. So you wanna build 10 armor ups, sp2, then just keep sp1 which uas gauranteed stun, mlm mlllm after sp1 during stun, then keep doing that and its a pretty fun time. There are a few things i wish they had done differently and i wish he hit harder but i like him.
  • Options
    WaynedavyWaynedavy Posts: 194
    I use him all the time in aq but only because of his power drain and block proficiency because the defenders are not too highly rated but in larger fights even in uc eq I never use him