**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thoughts on who to use to finish an abyss completion run

Hey guys, thanks for taking some time to help me out. Currently of the "horsemen" I have NF, HT, and Aegon. I'm looking to fill that Mystic spot for those cosmic fights.

I don't have doom, BWCV, nor SS. My options at the moment would be to use my R5 hood or I can rank up voodoo, morningstar, or I've even seen a Thor Jane Foster do the trick. Who do you think is the best option for those fights? And who would you use to fill that 5th spot also? Quake for the evade synergy, or a Deadpool? Or I could try Stealth Spidey.

Any input is greatly appreciated. I'm planning on building my team and grinding up enough units and resources to treat myself to a birthday completion run in a little while with a bunch of fun stuff to open!

Comments

• AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★
    My guess for the mystic would be Morning star. Think they can one shot or two shot a few of the cosmic. And I think dpx is better if you're running suicides than quake? Not 100 percent on that.
  • buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    Grinding in Abyss for 5-7 hours sounds like an awful way to spend a day of birth
  • HyzerBombHyzerBomb Posts: 80
    Yeah I'll likely be running suicides so you're probably right with the dpx. And @buffajr you're probably right, maybe I do the 6 hours the day before and just finish it the day of
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    HyzerBomb said:

Yeah I'll likely be running suicides so you're probably right with the dpx. And @buffajr you're probably right, maybe I do the 6 hours the day before and just finish it the day of

Do MS. Also, Heimdal is the best synergy champ. Make sure you max limber mastery as well.