**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The arena match I just lost ....

SpicyslicerSpicyslicer Posts: 2,227 ★★★★
I'm so over powered and out ranked the crummy champions I just faced I. This match. When will you fix this ai.... I wa over ranked by 1000! Yes 1000, and was ranked at a medium. Your ai just farted damage all over me.

Comments

• Options
    Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    1000 pi? You mean 10,000 right?

If you struggle with champs 1000 pi stronger than your team you need to look at videos on youtube on how to evade, parry and learn the habits and moves of the champs you have trouble with.
  • Options
    Oh okay, it was hard to understand what happend.
  • Options
    UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    I'm so confused....lol
  • Options
    InvisibleInvisible Posts: 113
    you need to check infinite streak guide.
  • Options
    Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    edited August 2017
    Who were u fighting against?
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    I bet he just met NC or SM
  • Options
    But you won the series. You have mad skillz against the problems you're complaining about.
  • Options
    It just happened again just this minute. Three star fight and the a went out of control ballistic. I have no idea what's going on I mean p6xtxjlcknla.png
    unhittzble in defendable nothingmlamdimg

So less than 200 pi difference became 1000 pi sigh
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I've learned to ignore the PI when it comes to AI-controlled champs.

The only difference in PI comes from masteries and sig ability. Same rank and level on champs means for the most part you're playing equal champs.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,671 Guardian
    It just happened again just this minute. Three star fight and the a went out of control ballistic. I have no idea what's going on I mean p6xtxjlcknla.png

I don't know what to say about this one. Sometimes it seems I just lose one also. The computer isn't doing anything particularly superhuman, it just seems like I'm out of sync, the computer gets lucky, or both. I get parried several times in a row, the computer suddenly starts becoming an intercept god, and I'm not giving the fight my full attention and poof, I'm dead. I think that's just one of those things that happens.

I'm not surprised to see it on Moon Knight. He seems to me to be one of the squirrely ones when it comes to occasionally being tricksy with the AI and his abilities.
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    I imagine almost everyone has seen this. Your just grinding along and the AI gets supper aggressive and a match or two later it's back to normal. When I was newer it caused me problems a time or two but not really an issue now. Your not imaging things OP...just have to power through.
  • Options
    I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    Jon8299 wrote: »
    1000 pi? You mean 10,000 right?

If you struggle with champs 1000 pi stronger than your team you need to look at videos on youtube on how to evade, parry and learn the habits and moves of the champs you have trouble with.
    Right he's saying the AI's team was not the big deal on the paper, however the AI screwed him as if it was 100000k pi god team.

It happen many times when you're grinding, as DaMunk explained.
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    Very very common.... fortunately most times you can get 2 of the 3
  • Options
    Thank you for those who cleared it up. I've experienced the same before. Thought I was just not paying attention.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    I find the AI just dashes in and out and If I fight my regular way in arena I get bashed bad.

Normally I just block their whole combo and wait for their heavy or end of the 5 then get the fight back on my terms.

It will last maybe 3 or 4 rounds then settle down.
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    You got to be kidding me.
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★

Why did you use AA against a poison immune champ?
  • Options
    D_Ace_71D_Ace_71 Posts: 148
    Yeah, the game goes into hyper fight mode after a bit. There are ways around it...others have indicated how. It is frustrating, but sometimes you just have to match that ferocity and power on through. It takes a lot of beatdowns to get there...been there.

Oh, and auto correct creating the phrase "litter wally farted" is outstanding. I am going to have to start saying it....
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Lol.. I'm with you. Probably the best thing I've seen in the forums in a long time....litter wally farted...
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,671 Guardian
    The_One wrote: »

Why did you use AA against a poison immune champ?

He didn't want to eat the class disadvantage with Civil Warrior I would assume.