**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

5* rank up cost

It's crazy man. Before I used to have tons of T1 Alpha but now that I got a couple of 5*s worth upgrading, they disappeared so fast. Like boom, and gone.
And it's rather hard to get T1 Alpha from crystals since we have started doing higher tiered AQ Maps.
A 4* uses at around 1-2 Alpha max but for 5*s it's straight up 5 cats.

Anyone ever decided to decrease this?

PS. I just recently noticed this. When I ranked up my 5*s before, didn't pay much attention to it. But now I know it's hard.

Also since the new glory store update, various offers have gotten better but this one still stays the same.

Comments

• GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    T1A catalysts are the most rare catalysts relatively to their value. T1A is the catalyst that gives access to Challenge Rating 80 (4* rank3). It’s not a high end item and increasing the supply cannot be gamebreaking by any mean. The lack of them have happened because 5*s require big amounts on each rank up (5.5 on average), and because their price on glory store have remained the same for over a year (3 glory store updates). For some weird reason the devs haven’t changed their huge price, despite the problem is probably known. Price should drop to at least 110 from 220 glory immediately, at least for cavaliers. Im personally forced ranking 4*s instead of 5*s ,to make use of t4cc and iso that expire, and I’m a 1,2mil rated player. I’m on sigil, I run t1a arena weekly and I do any monthly content includes them and still they are very limited.
    Kabam please consider to reprice t1a 😍