**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 6.4.2 Special Connoisseur lane not working properly

YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
Okay! Lemme break this one down for you.

The nodes:

Special Connoisseur (all damage reduced by 90% except from special attacks activated with a prowess effect).

Clapback and Cornered (not important here.)

My champion: Havok, operating with Storm+CapIW's synergy (passive 20% prowess at all times).

First opponent: Drop a few L2s. Works as intended. Build up to an L3, intending to do large amounts of damage....I do 3%. 6,000 damage. Off of a 12-prowess Havok L3 with the opposing BWCV having 9 plasma buildup charges.

Special Connoisseur appears to be broken regarding L3 special attacks and is still reducing damage when it should not be.

Comments

• LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    Even without the CapIW mutant prowess synergy, my fellow alliance mate (Billnnihilator), was trying to take down this path with his 5* 5/65 Havok. He got to the Void and started to use Havok and was getting peanut damage on the L2 and L3s even though Havok gets his own prowess when launching special attacks... Please look into and fix this!

Video clip showing the reduced 90% damage with 5 prowess in tact on back to back L2s:

https://youtu.be/fDVicvPG0Kc
  • Taste2Taste2 Posts: 3
    This happened to me too. Any feedback on this?
  • We've passed the reports on to the rest of the team to look into.
  • SayfasiSayfasi Posts: 89
    @Kabam Zibiit any update? It is still not functioning correctly
  • AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★

We've passed the reports on to the rest of the team to look into.

Any update now?
  • EldarforceEldarforce Posts: 15
    Has this been fixed yet? I’m having problems too.

Magento - I threw an SP3 against Void while I had 37 Prowess buffs: 10% health damage!

Proxima - I threw an SP3 with all 3 missions completed: about 15% health damage!

This is costing me resources. Please fix it!