**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best champions against Grandmaster?

Aaronc94Aaronc94 Posts: 221 β˜…β˜…
Only Grandmaster left to finish act 6, can someone tell me some suggestions and which are the best champions against him? I dont have aegon or captain iw πŸ˜”

Comments

• Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Stealth Spider-Man worked well for seatin. Maybe try him
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Dont have domino or spiderman stealth, my r5s are corvus, omega, ghost (without synergies) πŸ˜₯, fury, hyperion, spiderman stark, maybe stark is the best option?
  • Options
    Lohan33 said:

I worried about stark cause grandmasters sp1 has those commands to block or take the hit or get a blunder..

If he auto evaded it would count against you on those. And at 5 its death.. hype could work tho

Thats true, so u think hyperion is better than fury?
  • Options
    IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Aaronc94 said:

Only Grandmaster left to finish act 6, can someone tell me some suggestions and which are the best champions against him? I dont have aegon or captain iw πŸ˜”

Dr doom was My Champion on Grandmaster ;)
  • Options
    4dlai4dlai Posts: 250 β˜…
    Doom stealth spideyband probably capiw
  • Options
    BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Anyone that fight is all about skill

Agree.... go on youtube and see players take down the boss with the likes of kamela khan
  • Options
    Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 531 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    MSD did a 1 shot with Fury.
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Corvus works. Did it with him
  • Options
    AspectSlashAspectSlash Posts: 5 β˜…
    Mr. Sinister was beyond amazing for phase three. He can block unblockable attacks so you don’t get caught off guard and he is immune to inverse controls. He regenerates 70% from crits so you won’t die by just tanking a combo. He has DOT for sp1 and sp3 took off 7% in wounded state. All around the ideal champion to use. Definitely recommend Mr. Sinister.