**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Did not get the 2k 5* for day 28 login [Not A Bug]

JoKeR7418JoKeR7418 Member Posts: 10
edited August 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
I logged in earlier and collected the 25 phc shards from the 7 day calender, but it said I already collected the 2k 5* shards from day 28, 100% sure I didn't get it though. Am I the only one that had this happen to?
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Maat1985Maat1985 Member Posts: 2,387 ★★★★
    Did you miss a login one day? Cus that would have been yesterday for most... no calender today if logged in everyday....
  • JoKeR7418JoKeR7418 Member Posts: 10
    I remember getting units yesterday, if I wouldn't have remembered that I wouldn't have questioned it
  • Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Member Posts: 352 ★★
    The 5* shards triggered an "all items claimed" for me around 2pm EST on Sunday; obviously the 2000 quantity is a significant amount so it would be a noticeable balance increase.

Try contact support and they should be able to straighten this out; may take a few days for them to respond but no other options that will be of any real benefit.

Be well.
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Member Posts: 804 ★★★
    you must have missed a day
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Member Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey OP. For an issue like this, we would ask that you submit a ticket to Customer Support so that they can double check your account. You can submit a ticket in game by tapping on the gear icon in the top left corner of the app, then choosing the Support option. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.